Ratings doubletap has received

1. dfishin rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Barrett the 8th.

damn liberals trying to censure your post lmao

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:58 PM
  2. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Barrett the 8th.

damn liberals trying to censure your post lmao

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  3. FoodGeekFish rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread For Sale Loaded 2019 Hobie PA14.

tease

Jul 8, 2020 at 10:33 PM
  4. Aby N rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread July Barrett Opener.

one good thing if you see a boat coming you know its fish and game lol

Jul 8, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  5. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Powered Kayak and registering it.

I know a kayak or float tube gets you in close and personal I really liked fishing from my tube just not possible anymore buttttt I...

Jul 7, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  6. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Barrett Carp?.

Oh I'm just dumb, dude. I'm pretty sure it wasn't you posting chumming at barrett so sorry for your guilty conscious it's not about...

Jul 6, 2020 at 8:45 AM
  7. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Barrett Carp?.

why would anyone spend barrett money for carp theres a lot more carp at Henshaw sutherland or hodges then barrett

Jul 5, 2020 at 11:30 PM
  8. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Barrett Carp?.

are you just dumb or trying to start arguments chumming is illegal in san diego and no bait of any kind at barrett get a clue

Jul 5, 2020 at 11:30 PM
  9. VinnyBass rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Powered Kayak and registering it.

try just getting some exercise wow lot of lazy fishermen nowadays KISS still rules

Jul 2, 2020
  10. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Covid-19 volunteers needed.

first pharmaceutical companies aren't altruistic they're money grubbing pigs they can't get vaccines and drugs right after testing for 5...

Jul 1, 2020
  11. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Powered Kayak and registering it.

try just getting some exercise wow lot of lazy fishermen nowadays KISS still rules

Jul 1, 2020
  12. Larry M rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Covid-19 volunteers needed.

first pharmaceutical companies aren't altruistic they're money grubbing pigs they can't get vaccines and drugs right after testing for 5...

Jul 1, 2020
  13. swings are free rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

should we have a pool to see how many tickets on opening day for trolling motors the staff and others do look at these forums so a...

Jun 27, 2020
  14. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

should we have a pool to see how many tickets on opening day for trolling motors the staff and others do look at these forums so a...

Jun 27, 2020
  15. MaxZmus rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Getting the Kayak to the Water at Barrett.

lol getting it DOWN the hill isn't the problem

Jun 26, 2020
  16. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread He played it for all he could..

well it looks like you're going to need a back ground check to buy ropes from now on

Jun 24, 2020
  17. Everydog rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Getting the Kayak to the Water at Barrett.

Jun 24, 2020
  18. Werfless rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Getting the Kayak to the Water at Barrett.

Jun 24, 2020
  19. Creek rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread He played it for all he could..

well it looks like you're going to need a back ground check to buy ropes from now on

Jun 24, 2020
  20. Larry M rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread He played it for all he could..

Jun 24, 2020