Ratings dshotter has given

1. dshotter rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Barrett lake has trout stock energy. Hard pass

Jun 2, 2022
  2. dshotter rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Mittry/CR.

Spent 4 days camping and fishing near Yuma. Wasted a lot of time nookin' per nub in Alderaan places. Only caught 24 fish in 4 days,...

Jun 2, 2022
  3. dshotter rated camobass's post Like in the thread Size matters thread.

Let’s hear about your kicker fish of the day. Numbers are always awesome but let’s hear about your biggin Mine was a 5.62 on the 68...

May 26, 2022
  4. dshotter rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Size matters thread.

Wow, now I hear that my tube comes with power poles. That wind had me half way to Mexico Wed. Will use them next week for sure

May 26, 2022
  5. dshotter rated TDUB619's post Like in the thread Size matters thread.

May 21st, 2022, personal best 7.38 lbs. Icing on the cake when you catch it with a crowd around. Who says drop shot doesn’t catch big...

May 26, 2022
  6. dshotter rated Egorham's post Like in the thread Size matters thread.

5/18 [ATTACH][ATTACH]5.8# also on a drop shot. Pretty funny, bombed a cast out to the middle of nowhere as I was kicking to a point....

May 26, 2022
  7. dshotter rated camobass's post Like in the thread Size matters thread.

I got a few deep and the ones deep were bigger than the clones, makes sense

May 26, 2022
  8. dshotter rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Size matters thread.

These are my two biggest at the B this year. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 26, 2022
  9. dshotter rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Funny but Not.

For all that remember, I posted a report from opener at Barrett. I had Issue with loss of air in my tube starting late morning. So, the...

May 19, 2022
  10. dshotter rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Another good day..

By many measures is was a better day than last week. I caught a few more than last week, and at least one was bigger than any from last...

May 17, 2022
  11. dshotter rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Is this a green sunfish?.

So you kept it?

May 17, 2022
  12. dshotter rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Slow bite.

Post spawn bite at santee is pretty difficult. These were from a couple weeks ago when I visited for the weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 12, 2022
  13. dshotter rated dinodon's post Like in the thread Braid for Catfish.

I may just use some braid for backing .

May 11, 2022
  14. dshotter rated blackcloud9's post Like in the thread Jennings Panfish 04/10/22.

Lake Jennings afternoon sunshine sight fishing with UL trout rod and mini jigs in a rowboat - caught quite a few nice redear and...

Apr 12, 2022
  15. dshotter rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread San Vicente April 4th..

I was inspired by Queue 's panfish post and decided to give it a try myself. It's April, so they must be biting. Right? Well it turned...

Apr 6, 2022
  16. dshotter rated Queue's post Like in the thread Murray panfish.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dragged dad out of the house for a half day on the water at Murray. Messed around with a megabass jerkbait I found at...

Apr 6, 2022
  17. dshotter rated Big C's post Like in the thread Otay with guide Andre Casey Smith 4/2.

Had a really fun morning at Otay with Andre. He just started his guiding and has a beautiful boat. Plus the man really knows his stuff....

Apr 6, 2022
  18. dshotter rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Murray Monday 4/4.

Woke up a little late and did not get to the lake till about 10:30. The bite was slow just as expected only caught 2 fish Ina couple of...

Apr 6, 2022
  19. dshotter rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Got to admit - I'm clueless when it comes to d/s fishing.

The DS is for areas that receive heavy pressure, where bass look at a bait for a long period of time before committing, IMO. Its' main...

Apr 1, 2022
  20. dshotter rated Landofishing's post Like in the thread Had a slow day at santee lakes but it paid off.

The birds were more entertaining but still got my biggest of 2022, just gotta keep em getting biggerhttps://youtu.be/p7nGZLNE1tU

Mar 21, 2022