Ratings dshotter has given

1. dshotter rated David J. Davey's post Agree in the thread Jenning yesterday!.

Went to Lake Jennings yesterday for either trout or panfish, and of course the usual skunk after 4 hours. I hadn't been in a few years...

Feb 28, 2022
  2. dshotter rated sherpa's post Agree in the thread What you think..???.

So should sr citizens at least 78 and older

Feb 14, 2022
  3. dshotter rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Jennnings 8/20 night.

smaller hooks and baits?

Aug 23, 2021
  4. dshotter rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Least Crowded Launch Ramp.

If Morena is still low like last year, I would not launch there as it was really shallow and you really need to be careful of rocks when...

Apr 14, 2021
  5. dshotter rated fishnfreak's post Agree in the thread When your state gives a dam!.

i think were getting some 10 lb plus fish. were just not hearing about them. poway has had them lately, and others. there's nothing to...

Mar 2, 2021
  6. dshotter rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Slow Bass Fishing.

generally most game fish aren't legal for bait....but there's a whole page of exceptions in the rulebook. I think this one applies......

Feb 23, 2021
  7. dshotter rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Scamtee Fakes.

I miss when Jennings used to stock nice trout. First lake i caught fish at was there. Used to be able to troll the middle of the lake...

Feb 12, 2021
  8. dshotter rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread San Vicente in the Rain Jun 29th..

No one ever takes a picture of a fish trying make it look smaller. Bluegill are more difficult than bass for a selfie, since they don't...

Jun 30, 2020
  9. dshotter rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Just to show off bluegill..

Thanks for the answer. I thought redear too, but was trying to bait fisheromen into committing, so he could finally identify a redear...

Jun 26, 2020
  10. dshotter rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Summer Panfish at San Vicente.

First, I have a question. What happened to spring? I missed spring fishing working diligently to not catch the virus. That has has...

Jun 24, 2020
  11. dshotter rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Total Isolation in the Imperial valley( video).

A lot more to fishing the IV than just the AAC

Mar 26, 2020
  12. dshotter rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Catfish set up.

Safe to say you were not fishing for small fish!

Jun 26, 2019
  13. dshotter rated JoshJ123's post Agree in the thread Catfish set up.

Depends on your budget, and what types/size of catfish you will be targeting. I mostly go for channel catfish (around 2-8 pounds give or...

Jun 10, 2019
  14. dshotter rated Jim V's post Agree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

There's a "tournament" every year for our warriors put on by Lake Elsinor Bass Club and National Bass. The lake donates the lake entry...

Sep 21, 2016