Ratings dshotter has given

1. dshotter rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Barrett lake has trout stock energy. Hard pass

Jun 2, 2022
  2. dshotter rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Size matters thread.

Wow, now I hear that my tube comes with power poles. That wind had me half way to Mexico Wed. Will use them next week for sure

May 26, 2022
  3. dshotter rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Funny but Not.

For all that remember, I posted a report from opener at Barrett. I had Issue with loss of air in my tube starting late morning. So, the...

May 19, 2022
  4. dshotter rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Is this a green sunfish?.

So you kept it?

May 17, 2022
  5. dshotter rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 3/7-March/Monday/Murray.

Fisheromen should sell those headlamps..makes it look just like daytime....

Mar 8, 2022
  6. dshotter rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

if this was not real, I'm so done with sdfish..

Mar 1, 2022
  7. dshotter rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread What you think..???.

Man, I've only had a reduced senior fee for one year!!!

Feb 14, 2022
  8. dshotter rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

The big, muddy, low oxygen, algae-green elephant in the room is the fluctuating water level of the reservoirs here. Under California's...

Dec 22, 2021
  9. dshotter rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Murray 12/18.

I'll trade you info...I'll tell you where they put the cement pipes, if you tell me where the brush piles are.....

Dec 21, 2021
  10. dshotter rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Nov. 16-Murray.

Luxury bass boat......[ATTACH]???

Nov 18, 2021
  11. dshotter rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread Kayaker w/ Trolling Motor, Thanks for running over our spot Sat!.

Can't we just all get along?

Aug 31, 2021
  12. dshotter rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread A little Doane Pond fishing 07/08/21.

I decided to waste some time up at Doane pond, yesterday afternoon. I used to really enjoy fishing there, as I caught plenty of trout...

Jul 9, 2021
  13. dshotter rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Summer at San V...nope!.

I'm strictly a meal worm guy now....might downsize to larvae..you know us finesse guys...

Jun 8, 2021
  14. dshotter rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Barrett is so so secret! Please no one post any reports cause I won't be able to catch any fish...

Jun 4, 2021
  15. dshotter rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

I mean... Whatever you have to do to shift blame from your lack of skill or general incompetence... It was the full moon, the sun was in...

Jun 4, 2021
  16. dshotter rated gnohs's post Funny in the thread Blowin Up the spot/ private boats/ too many Yaks.

Blowing up the spot? The beach having sand is a bigger secret than Lake Barrett having good fishing.

Jun 4, 2021
  17. dshotter rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Covered all SD lakes.

DVL stands for Don't Vorget Lindo? That's the only one in our county that the acronym fits....?

Jun 2, 2021
  18. dshotter rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread FML wind blows.

Fish bass? Moi? :emoji_face_palm: Bores me out of my skull.

Apr 23, 2021
  19. dshotter rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread First and PB Creek Fish of 2021.

Wow, fishing in a snow storm..

Mar 29, 2021
  20. dshotter rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Otay 3/17.

Very cool fishing. 1.5 fish an hour at Otay sounds quite promising for the days and weeks ahead. Maybe we should try feeding these fish...

Mar 19, 2021