Ratings dshotter has received

1. spoonminnow rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Got to admit - I'm clueless when it comes to d/s fishing.

I will give an example of when dropshot provided an advantage over everything else. Many years ago, I was shore fishing Lake Murray...

Nov 15, 2022
  2. EAbes rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Slab Bluegill?.

They use to school up under the boat dock. And all across the dam wall.

May 25, 2022
  3. swings are free rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Slab Bluegill?.

May 18, 2022
  4. camobass rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Slab Bluegill?.

May 18, 2022
  5. camobass rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Braid for Catfish.

Now that you mention it, I do have braid backing on my catfish reels. The size of reel I use for catfish is the Torium 30. I have the...

May 12, 2022
  6. Werfless rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Braid for Catfish.

Now that you mention it, I do have braid backing on my catfish reels. The size of reel I use for catfish is the Torium 30. I have the...

May 11, 2022
  7. swings are free rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Braid for Catfish.

May 11, 2022
  8. dinodon rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Braid for Catfish.

May 11, 2022
  9. Werfless rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Braid for Catfish.

I only use braid when it gives me an advantage over the other line types. The common advantages are: cast distance, line capacity, and...

May 10, 2022
  10. swings are free rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Braid for Catfish.

I only use braid when it gives me an advantage over the other line types. The common advantages are: cast distance, line capacity, and...

May 10, 2022
  11. B8DHOOK rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Got to admit - I'm clueless when it comes to d/s fishing.

I will give an example of when dropshot provided an advantage over everything else. Many years ago, I was shore fishing Lake Murray...

Apr 7, 2022
  12. Easy619 rated dshotter's post Helpful in the thread Got to admit - I'm clueless when it comes to d/s fishing.

Apr 4, 2022
  13. Werfless rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Got to admit - I'm clueless when it comes to d/s fishing.

Apr 4, 2022
  14. fisheromen rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread Pick two rigs.

Since the goal is as many bites as possible for a whole year, I would say dropshot (fish at any depth, works well from shore too) and a...

Mar 4, 2022
  15. VinnyBass rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Pick two rigs.

Since the goal is as many bites as possible for a whole year, I would say dropshot (fish at any depth, works well from shore too) and a...

Mar 4, 2022
  16. Werfless rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Pick two rigs.

Mar 4, 2022
  17. EndCommunication rated dshotter's post Like in the thread Pick two rigs.

Mar 4, 2022
  18. mcfish rated dshotter's post Helpful in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Must be a post spawn fish because otherwise the teeth would be flat from crawdads :emoji_smirk:

Mar 3, 2022
  19. Kian.K rated dshotter's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

Kids should be able to fish for free.

Mar 3, 2022
  20. Bassnbeans rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Must be a post spawn fish because otherwise the teeth would be flat from crawdads :emoji_smirk:

Feb 28, 2022