Ratings dshotter has received

1. Bassnbeans rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Must be a post spawn fish because otherwise the teeth would be flat from crawdads :emoji_smirk:

Feb 28, 2022
  2. VinnyBass rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Must be a post spawn fish because otherwise the teeth would be flat from crawdads :emoji_smirk:

Feb 28, 2022
  3. Werfless rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Feb 28, 2022
  4. otay michael rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Feb 28, 2022
  5. B8DHOOK rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Fun afternoon at El Cap 3.16.21.

The juice is not worth the squeeze :)

Mar 21, 2021
  6. RamonaAngler rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Fun afternoon at El Cap 3.16.21.

Mar 20, 2021
  7. Werfless rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Fun afternoon at El Cap 3.16.21.

Mar 18, 2021
  8. ReelFishing rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Great day for cats 3/6 East County.

Thanks for sharing. Did you see what they had in their bellies when you cleaned them? That's one of my favorite parts about keeping...

Mar 12, 2021
  9. Werfless rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Great day for cats 3/6 East County.

Thanks for sharing. Did you see what they had in their bellies when you cleaned them? That's one of my favorite parts about keeping...

Mar 11, 2021
  10. Doubledigit333 rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread San V yesterday.

Big bluegills and redear.

Jan 28, 2021
  11. William Ritchie rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread *Expletive* it, I want to go noodling..

Build it and they will come. If you were to accidentally drop a metal trashcan on its side in a well thought out location, and return a...

Jun 5, 2020
  12. Werfless rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread *Expletive* it, I want to go noodling..

Build it and they will come. If you were to accidentally drop a metal trashcan on its side in a well thought out location, and return a...

May 15, 2020
  13. swings are free rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Fisherman's Retreat.

Flash Mob! The name of the place is Halo Resorts Fisherman's Retreat in Redlands, CA

Apr 15, 2020
  14. Rodmaster858 rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

They allow stand up paddle boards now at Hodges. If you see someone getting towed around on one by Jaws, that will be me with a big blue...

Feb 7, 2019
  15. carlsbadspotty89 rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

They allow stand up paddle boards now at Hodges. If you see someone getting towed around on one by Jaws, that will be me with a big blue...

Feb 6, 2019
  16. Werfless rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

Feb 5, 2019
  17. BassRygg rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2019.

Feb 5, 2019
  18. fishfanatic rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Calavera lake Carlsbad.

Ive never fished there, but I look at it on google earth all the time. Im not sure what type of enforcement HOA uses, but i'd imagine it...

Oct 7, 2018
  19. Werfless rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Hat Trick, Trifecta, Triple Scoop at San V..

That is awesome! "The mack daddy of fish" haha we name our catfish too, but that is a new one. I guess I picked the wrong couple of...

Apr 25, 2018
  20. Carter rated dshotter's post Funny in the thread Calavera lake Carlsbad.

Ive never fished there, but I look at it on google earth all the time. Im not sure what type of enforcement HOA uses, but i'd imagine it...

Oct 19, 2015