Ratings Egorham has given

1. Egorham rated camobass's post Like in the thread Where are all the Bass fishermen?.

Here’s a little Loveland candy from a few months ago [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 13, 2022
  2. Egorham rated A-Train's post Agree in the thread Where To fish For Trout In June And July In CA?.

I hiked the Pacific Crest Trail in 2016, carried a 4-piece travel spinning rod and a small box of gear… panther martins, small spoons,...

May 31, 2022
  3. Egorham rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Barrett lake has trout stock energy. Hard pass

May 30, 2022
  4. Egorham rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread MB 5-21-2022.

This is a little late but thought I would post about my experience so far this year because it’s been a bit different than last year at...

May 30, 2022
  5. Egorham rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Fishing plastics, let them eat it. A quick twitch swing loses the fish more than hooks them, atleast for me. Fishing jigs for tuna,...

May 29, 2022
  6. Egorham rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

I use drywall screws..

May 29, 2022
  7. Egorham rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Make Mr. Vinnybass crazy, bite the heads off your Robo worms...it just might be the ticket that day!

May 29, 2022
  8. Egorham rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Always carry ZAP-A-GAP. Or any CA super glue…Many uses from spectra knots, lure/plastic repair and most importantly, any cuts to the...

May 29, 2022
  9. Egorham rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Barrett…

May 29, 2022
  10. Egorham rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Funny.. lmb will eat anything, seriously

May 29, 2022
  11. Egorham rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

PFD. Don't leave home with out it!

May 28, 2022
  12. Egorham rated Queue's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

Paying attention to the small, subtle details is what separates good anglers from great anglers…and those details are fleeting and ever...

May 28, 2022
  13. Egorham rated Spud's post Agree in the thread General fishing tips!.

Most important tip is have a good time

May 27, 2022
  14. Egorham rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

bruh…. Drug scale? LOL! Good idea here though. I like the idea of alternative weights. I have literally caught mackerel and smelt off...

May 25, 2022
  15. Egorham rated Spud's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Pre rig at home.more time with your line in the water .practice your favorite knot until you can do it with cold wet hands in the dark....

May 25, 2022
  16. Egorham rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

I use black screws instead of nails for Neko rigging. Can get them in bulk on eBay. [ATTACH]

May 25, 2022
  17. Egorham rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

I forgot about that. Didn't you buy yours around the same time I bought mine? The one you got is more fancier! [ATTACH]

May 23, 2022
  18. Egorham rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

Photoshop...tokyo rig fish!

May 23, 2022
  19. Egorham rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Size matters thread.

I got a few deep and the ones deep were bigger than the clones, makes sense

May 22, 2022
  20. Egorham rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread For Sale/Trade What is the secret to getting a barrett ticket off ticketmaster.

I'm going to finally tell you "my secret" (so please keep this to yourself or shame on you and bad karma)....first of all, make sure you...

May 19, 2022