Ratings Egorham has given

1. Egorham rated camobass's post Like in the thread Where are all the Bass fishermen?.

Here’s a little Loveland candy from a few months ago [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 13, 2022
  2. Egorham rated Gudelgad's post Like in the thread MB 5-21-2022.

This is a little late but thought I would post about my experience so far this year because it’s been a bit different than last year at...

May 30, 2022
  3. Egorham rated Rude Baits's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

PFD. Don't leave home with out it!

May 28, 2022
  4. Egorham rated Queue's post Like in the thread General fishing tips!.

Paying attention to the small, subtle details is what separates good anglers from great anglers…and those details are fleeting and ever...

May 28, 2022
  5. Egorham rated senik619's post Like in the thread For Sale Sunday 5/15 - 2 Tube Spots / 1 Car Spot.

Appreciate the response and info. Price updated.

May 12, 2022
  6. Egorham rated camobass's post Like in the thread Size matters thread.

Let’s hear about your kicker fish of the day. Numbers are always awesome but let’s hear about your biggin Mine was a 5.62 on the 68...

May 12, 2022
  7. Egorham rated natgeo211's post Like in the thread San V 4-21.

Had a great time on the lake yesterday with a buddy. The fish definitely seem to have moved up as I got five of our nicer fish pitching...

Apr 22, 2022
  8. Egorham rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread The Panfish Payoff.

Panfishing is rewarding not only because are they fun to catch, but also because they can be enjoyed at the table too. Occasionally we...

Apr 12, 2022
  9. Egorham rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Did someone say redears?.

Thanks. I had an unusual encounter back at the dock today. I asked another fisherman how he did, and he said he caught eight and...

Apr 12, 2022
  10. Egorham rated Slientbuddah's post Like in the thread Once in a lifetime fish.

I was going to keep it short and sweet, but after my nerves have calm down. I decided to tell my of how this fish came to be. As an...

Mar 16, 2022
  11. Egorham rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Yuma, Az. - II.

Fished 2.5 days full throttle. Sleep is for people with boring fishing albums. Landed 6 nice ones and one 11" dink. 2 on the 5wt, and 4...

Mar 7, 2022
  12. Egorham rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Monday Sept 20 , La Jolla.

In the water at 05:15 , South Shores , no other trailers in the lot . Smooth as glass , few boats . Hit a flat on the canyon off T.P. ....

Sep 23, 2021
  13. Egorham rated Queue's post Like in the thread Eastern Sierras!.

They exist, that’s about it

Aug 19, 2021
  14. Egorham rated The Castle at Bonny Doon's post Like in the thread YFT at 318.

Saturday it was a late arrival around 9:30 AM at 312 spot coming out of Dana. Trolled feathers/cedar plug north along the inside edge...

Aug 16, 2021
  15. Egorham rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Mammoth, 10 days....

I normally avoid Mammoth during the summer, but I needed to be up there! I'm normally up there in early June and September to avoid the...

Aug 16, 2021