Ratings Egorham has given

1. Egorham rated A-Train's post Agree in the thread Where To fish For Trout In June And July In CA?.

I hiked the Pacific Crest Trail in 2016, carried a 4-piece travel spinning rod and a small box of gear… panther martins, small spoons,...

May 31, 2022
  2. Egorham rated NibbleSquad's post Agree in the thread Let me just take up 3 parking spots real quick.

Barrett lake has trout stock energy. Hard pass

May 30, 2022
  3. Egorham rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Barrett…

May 29, 2022
  4. Egorham rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Surface Iron largemouth?.

Funny.. lmb will eat anything, seriously

May 29, 2022
  5. Egorham rated Spud's post Agree in the thread General fishing tips!.

Most important tip is have a good time

May 27, 2022
  6. Egorham rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

Photoshop...tokyo rig fish!

May 23, 2022
  7. Egorham rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Size matters thread.

I got a few deep and the ones deep were bigger than the clones, makes sense

May 22, 2022
  8. Egorham rated senik619's post Agree in the thread For Sale Sunday 5/15 - 2 Tube Spots / 1 Car Spot.

$30. Text 858-531-1845.

May 12, 2022
  9. Egorham rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Share Lunkers : whats your opinion.

No chance. That program is a “feel good” program that bears little to no fruit given the cost to operate. Total waste of money.

May 7, 2022
  10. Egorham rated Fishbreath's post Agree in the thread Murray panfish part deux.

Beautiful fish.

May 2, 2022
  11. Egorham rated Jenx's post Agree in the thread Reliable ways to catch dinner?.

Head north of there and fish the jetty. #6 hooks. Look up how to tie a dropshot rig, and tie your hook on like that. That will keep...

Apr 11, 2022
  12. Egorham rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread 4/7-Murray...On foot..Oh Yeah!.

Vinny, you're the "luckiest" fisherman I have ever known! Def: Luckiest - Highly skilled and experienced!

Apr 8, 2022
  13. Egorham rated camobass's post Agree in the thread San V 4/1.

Absolutely nothing wrong with bait fishing!

Apr 3, 2022
  14. Egorham rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

WON article... Not reports, WON...

Feb 24, 2022
  15. Egorham rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

There is no such thing as cheating unless you are cheating. Any bait live or artificial you can buy legally and allowed in the body of...

Feb 16, 2022
  16. Egorham rated dshotter's post Agree in the thread What you think..???.

Kids should be able to fish for free.

Feb 10, 2022
  17. Egorham rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Honest Lake Murray question.

Our lakes are not "overfished", they are highly pressured. Meaning our fish are not as naive/stupid as fish in other less pressured...

Feb 7, 2022
  18. Egorham rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread Where are the "winter perch"?.

Every time I see you post I learn something new.

Jan 16, 2022
  19. Egorham rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread 12/30 Lake Murray.

Better than VinnyBass !

Dec 30, 2021
  20. Egorham rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Limits on grunion coming.

I’ve always disagreed with the unlimited take, the uh, “take only what you need” thing that most disregard. The new limit could be a tad...

Dec 23, 2021