Ratings Egorham has given

1. Egorham rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Fishing plastics, let them eat it. A quick twitch swing loses the fish more than hooks them, atleast for me. Fishing jigs for tuna,...

May 29, 2022
  2. Egorham rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

I use drywall screws..

May 29, 2022
  3. Egorham rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Make Mr. Vinnybass crazy, bite the heads off your Robo worms...it just might be the ticket that day!

May 29, 2022
  4. Egorham rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Always carry ZAP-A-GAP. Or any CA super glue…Many uses from spectra knots, lure/plastic repair and most importantly, any cuts to the...

May 29, 2022
  5. Egorham rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

bruh…. Drug scale? LOL! Good idea here though. I like the idea of alternative weights. I have literally caught mackerel and smelt off...

May 25, 2022
  6. Egorham rated Spud's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

Pre rig at home.more time with your line in the water .practice your favorite knot until you can do it with cold wet hands in the dark....

May 25, 2022
  7. Egorham rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread General fishing tips!.

I use black screws instead of nails for Neko rigging. Can get them in bulk on eBay. [ATTACH]

May 25, 2022
  8. Egorham rated A-Train's post Helpful in the thread Buying Looking for Rod holders/ and fins.

Yes it is heavier. I’ve never built a rod holder for a float tube, but I have been plumbing for going on 14 years. You can take a brand...

May 16, 2022
  9. Egorham rated A-Train's post Helpful in the thread Buying Looking for Rod holders/ and fins.

You can get the same exact fittings in PVC as you can in ABS, you just have to go to a plumbing supply house like Ferguson to get them....

May 16, 2022
  10. Egorham rated Oscar-Mike's post Helpful in the thread Trailer into Barrett.

We trailer two yaks down to the boathouse, then unload the yaks and roll them to the water. TIP: Because it's too tight to turn the...

May 16, 2022
  11. Egorham rated Mike M's post Helpful in the thread For Trade Okuma Guide Select Swimbait Rod (2-10oz) with Cardiff 300A reel.

If you have no drag at all, it is probably missing 2474. If you have drag, but the adjustment is poor, then it is probably missing 15....

Apr 28, 2022
  12. Egorham rated Bigshooter51's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges Fishing-Crankin’ 2 & Neon Boogaloo.

Hello I'm going to give you a pros pointer about your permit purchasing . I talked with on Saturday 3-19-22 I was fishing by myself in...

Mar 24, 2022
  13. Egorham rated Bhoff33's post Helpful in the thread Offshore 8/25.

Got dodos off oside two weeks ago, but couple days ago The canyon had yellowfin. Watch the birds closely if they are moving quick they...

Aug 25, 2021
  14. Egorham rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Buying Help! I need a float tube tonight!.

Ok, sorry i fell asleep early cause we are leaving early for Barrett too but I got you if you haven’t found one yet. I’m bringing it so...

May 9, 2021
  15. Egorham rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread 2 Rod Validation.

Generally, you can have as many rods with you anywhere...all that matters is how many lines are in the water. But wait, there's more....

Apr 28, 2021
  16. Egorham rated Shane T.'s post Helpful in the thread North County Legal Round 2! 4/13/21.

I have absolutely nothing figured out! Just dumb luck & time on the water. For the beaches I mainly fish, low / slack seems to be...

Apr 14, 2021
  17. Egorham rated Shane T.'s post Helpful in the thread North County Legal Round 2! 4/13/21.

I don't mind at all: Lucky Craft 110 in Metallic Sardine. The vast majority of my catches are on that color, but Cherry Berry gets hit...

Apr 14, 2021
  18. Egorham rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread 11.5 Pound, 32 Inch Legal Halibut Caught From Shore W/ Photos.

https://youtu.be/10nFNAgcLKs

Apr 9, 2021
  19. Egorham rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Diamond Valley.

You can also upsize your line fishing uphill because your line is parallel to the bottom and hidden better. Fishing downhill your line...

Apr 5, 2021