Ratings Egorham has received

1. skrilla rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread What are you working on?.

And that is why I pay Wes and Ken $35+ parts to service mine! To each their own of course, but that looks like a huge headache to me :)

May 9, 2022
  2. pologiant rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread Introduction.

While SD fish is smaller than a lot of other forums, we are friendlier (just stay out of the lounge LOL), so feel free to ask. LC =...

May 5, 2021
  3. MrMajors rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread Introduction.

While SD fish is smaller than a lot of other forums, we are friendlier (just stay out of the lounge LOL), so feel free to ask. LC =...

May 5, 2021
  4. Shane T. rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread North County Legal Round 2! 4/13/21.

Dude! You obviously have something figured out. You've caught more north county halibut in a week than I have, well, ever! Way to go....

Apr 14, 2021
  5. plako rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread Electric cars - what's your take?.

Go Anywhere | Tesla You can see a map of all their high speed charging stations on major roadways. Not to mention they all basically...

Apr 5, 2021
  6. fisheromen rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Careful, you start sending people to other people's lake and I'll start posting reports of my trips at su... 'your' lake.

Apr 3, 2021
  7. mcfish rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Careful, you start sending people to other people's lake and I'll start posting reports of my trips at su... 'your' lake.

Mar 29, 2021
  8. RamonaAngler rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Mar 29, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Mar 28, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread 2 for me, 2 for the lake.

Mar 28, 2021
  11. mcfish rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread Live Bait Bass Fishing Poll.

When I'm older and richer I'm gonna fill my bait tank on my 26' offshore boat with as many shiners as I can buy and make it rain on a...

Feb 16, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Oh man, when we were out there recently, we heard carp splashing around all day and all night. Definitely bringing some stuff to target...

Feb 10, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Oh man, when we were out there recently, we heard carp splashing around all day and all night. Definitely bringing some stuff to target...

Feb 9, 2021
  14. VinnyBass rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Went up the hill last month to try to catch a fish on a 8" huddleston. Was only fishing for ~30 mins when my rod loaded up! Had the...

Feb 8, 2021
  15. Craig T rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Went up the hill last month to try to catch a fish on a 8" huddleston. Was only fishing for ~30 mins when my rod loaded up! Had the...

Feb 8, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Feb 8, 2021
  17. Everydog rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Feb 8, 2021
  18. Bassrunner115 rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Feb 8, 2021
  19. Neuroshima rated Egorham's post Funny in the thread New swimbait PB!!!!..... Carp.

Feb 8, 2021