Ratings Egorham has received

1. fisheromen rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Eastern Sierras!.

https://www.sierraslammers.com/product-page/mini-swims-natural I believe I was using the sexy shad color. I think lures like...

Aug 20, 2021
  2. THunter rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread question.

You can show up separately.

Jul 23, 2021
  3. Chriwilson rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Fluoro question.

Yesterday we caught all 20-25 # fish on 25 and 30 pound test. I’d have your 30 rigged. Can catch 60# fish on 30 all day if you get a...

Jun 28, 2021
  4. mcfish rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

Lake Hodges just posted their boat ramp is closed due to low water levels, just a heads up.

May 30, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

Lake Hodges just posted their boat ramp is closed due to low water levels, just a heads up.

May 29, 2021
  6. Everydog rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

May 29, 2021
  7. Ken roe rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

May 29, 2021
  8. bassgalrascal rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

May 29, 2021
  9. HK_Supermarket rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Help. Suggestions?.

You have three options; book a private charter, get on an offshore overnight/1.5 day, or get on a overnight trip fishing SCI. For a...

May 13, 2021
  10. Bear6813 rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread White Shark Spotted Offshore in Coronado Beach: Coronado PD.

Jeff (Geoff?) at LP fishing supply had snap backs with the exact same logo about it. He may know more worth a call if you're interested.

Apr 26, 2021
  11. William Ritchie rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread White Shark Spotted Offshore in Coronado Beach: Coronado PD.

Jeff (Geoff?) at LP fishing supply had snap backs with the exact same logo about it. He may know more worth a call if you're interested.

Apr 26, 2021
  12. Noms rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Oceanside.

There are a couple artificial reefs just outside the harbor mouth. I kayaked to them once so can't be that far. Don't have the gps# but...

Mar 28, 2021
  13. William Ritchie rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread DYI fish finder battery pack help needed....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I bought https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006X98A7C/?tag=sd07e-20 this battery and the 1050 pelican box. The...

Mar 16, 2021
  14. fisheromen rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

You're right that pumping it up just to let it down is a net negative in total energy, but that doesn't take into account time of need....

Feb 11, 2021
  15. ReelFishing rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Surf fishing North County.

Bay wise the power plant lagoon is certainly no Mission/San Diego Bay, but it can fish pretty well at times. It's small and gets a ton...

Jan 22, 2021
  16. Bassnbeans rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Surf fishing North County.

Bay wise the power plant lagoon is certainly no Mission/San Diego Bay, but it can fish pretty well at times. It's small and gets a ton...

Jan 4, 2021
  17. Vito1023 rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Getting off of the bottom.

In my humble opinion, (I ain't a pro, just my experience): Also, pretty much all of my experience comes from fishing sand beaches. In...

May 15, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Back on the Sand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEQ3hhVs6ao&t=5s The photo of the big one was just a screengrab from a gopro. The video shows its size a...

May 14, 2020
  19. JoshJ123 rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Lake Wholford Opening For Fishing.

They have a section called 'senior shoreline' where you can back your car/truck right up to the water and fish. Trout guys do well...

May 11, 2020
  20. beast759 rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Need Good Trout Setup+Lures.

I don't have a favorite mini-jig brand, try whatever you can find. Some tips: they can be very hard to cast because they're so light, if...

Nov 8, 2019