Ratings Escofish has given

1. Escofish rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Christmas Trees.

I caught myself telling a LOT of past fishing stories this year. I had one exciting experience in 2017, and that was one that got away!...

Dec 26, 2017
  2. Escofish rated Larry M's post Like in the thread "If You Are Missing Baby Jesus, Call 7162" (true story).

Thanks for the story, Merry Christmas to all.

Dec 23, 2017
  3. Escofish rated geofish's post Like in the thread I finally see a D-16 Buck!.

[ATTACH] Aw man! Just my luck, I didn’t see one legal Buck to take a shot at this past season......I’ve got a Buck Spot Now!!!!!!!...

Dec 17, 2017
  4. Escofish rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread New immigration, gun charges filed against illegal immigrant acquitted in Kate Steinle trail..

Federal officials filed a new set of immigration and gun charges Friday against Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, the illegal immigrant found not...

Dec 7, 2017
  5. Escofish rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Alert San Diego.

I just signed up for this after watching the news. It will send you an alert on your cellphone if you have to evaluate or any other type...

Dec 7, 2017
  6. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

They ask you to press 1 to speak with someone and 2 to be removed from their list. If you press 2 then they know someone lives there...

Dec 3, 2017
  7. Escofish rated 5spot's post Agree in the thread HAWAII POLICE ORDER PeOPLE WITH MEDICAL POT TO SURRENDER GUNS TO THE STATE.

The med marijuana card holders not being allowed to own guns in CA has been a thing for a while.

Dec 3, 2017
  8. Escofish rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread HAWAII POLICE ORDER PeOPLE WITH MEDICAL POT TO SURRENDER GUNS TO THE STATE.

Hawaii is just as liberal as the rest of the left coast states.

Dec 3, 2017
  9. Escofish rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread After 30 years are still predicting Global Warming Apocalypse.

It cant be and it will never be. Its nice think or feel its a true global thing and we are should all hold hands so to speak and make it...

Nov 28, 2017
  10. Escofish rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread After 30 years are still predicting Global Warming Apocalypse.

I have it on good authority that this present planet that we live on will be completely destroyed by fire... and then renewed! I'm not...

Nov 28, 2017
  11. Escofish rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Charles Manson is rotting in hell.

This is the ad that was with your post. It took me a minute to figure out that it wasn't part of your post. LOL [ATTACH]

Nov 26, 2017
  12. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread After 30 years are still predicting Global Warming Apocalypse.

That's why I have invested in land on Mars. If NASA builds colonies there I'll make millions. I have a view lot on a canal, yes Coach...

Nov 26, 2017
  13. Escofish rated geofish's post Like in the thread Happy Thanksgiving!.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the SDFish family. I haven’t met everyone but whether I have shared a Shore, a boat, beer or wings I wish you...

Nov 23, 2017
  14. Escofish rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Charles Manson is rotting in hell.

All I’m getting are “I-Bobber” ads

Nov 21, 2017
  15. Escofish rated Meezer_Man's post Funny in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

You want mine forwarded.

Nov 17, 2017
  16. Escofish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread amazing local product, the gopher x.

Just a short vid I made on using the gopher X, a locally made carbon monoxide pump. If you have serious gopher problems, it may well...

Nov 16, 2017
  17. Escofish rated FishOn's post Agree in the thread Turners, San Carlos.

This state is something else... Liberals are just plain ruining OUR state...

Nov 15, 2017
  18. Escofish rated FishOn's post Agree in the thread Turners, San Carlos.

Billy I'm not sure how old you are, and how affected you are by the tax and spend liberals in Sacramento... They're taking more of our...

Nov 15, 2017
  19. Escofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Can't make this up..

I already sent them a richard pic. I'll let you know how it works out. Facebook wants you to send them nudes

Nov 10, 2017