Ratings Escofish has given

1. Escofish rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Christmas Trees.

I caught myself telling a LOT of past fishing stories this year. I had one exciting experience in 2017, and that was one that got away!...

Dec 26, 2017
  2. Escofish rated Larry M's post Like in the thread "If You Are Missing Baby Jesus, Call 7162" (true story).

Thanks for the story, Merry Christmas to all.

Dec 23, 2017
  3. Escofish rated geofish's post Like in the thread I finally see a D-16 Buck!.

[ATTACH] Aw man! Just my luck, I didn’t see one legal Buck to take a shot at this past season......I’ve got a Buck Spot Now!!!!!!!...

Dec 17, 2017
  4. Escofish rated Meezer_Man's post Like in the thread New immigration, gun charges filed against illegal immigrant acquitted in Kate Steinle trail..

Federal officials filed a new set of immigration and gun charges Friday against Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, the illegal immigrant found not...

Dec 7, 2017
  5. Escofish rated geofish's post Like in the thread Happy Thanksgiving!.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the SDFish family. I haven’t met everyone but whether I have shared a Shore, a boat, beer or wings I wish you...

Nov 23, 2017
  6. Escofish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread amazing local product, the gopher x.

Just a short vid I made on using the gopher X, a locally made carbon monoxide pump. If you have serious gopher problems, it may well...

Nov 16, 2017
  7. Escofish rated Bobber's post Like in the thread Fuel tax increase.

And you WILL miss that Mexican food. The group of my family that moved to Colorado has a routine when they hit town - eat at the first...

Nov 9, 2017
  8. Escofish rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Makes you think......

This is just common sense..... [ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2017
  9. Escofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

My brother has been researching the vegas shootings. I mean hours of video and such. I wasn't convenienced there was more then one...

Nov 6, 2017
  10. Escofish rated geofish's post Like in the thread Opinions?.

She did work for a Government contractor. She did sign the affirmation that she is an “at will” employee. The head of the government...

Nov 6, 2017
  11. Escofish rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Fuel tax increase.

Well it's nice to move somewhere where you already have a job and a home waiting for you. Best of luck to you and your family. Post...

Nov 3, 2017
  12. Escofish rated coloradokid's post Like in the thread Pheasant Opener - Ames Iowa.

Having just got married in September, i had to turn in all available brownie points to the wife to get out to the midwest for the start...

Nov 3, 2017
  13. Escofish rated Nute's post Like in the thread Cool breed..

Took my wife an I the better part of two years to get this fella. Meet my new son, Ranger. His breed is called a Mastador. Basically a...

Oct 17, 2017
  14. Escofish rated Larry M's post Like in the thread George Lopez.

Just read this. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 14, 2017
  15. Escofish rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread La Jolla Rocks 10/11.

Fished off of the rocks at LJ the last couple of days because of the relatively close proximity to campus. Tide cycle has been funky the...

Oct 14, 2017
  16. Escofish rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Torrey Pines fishing.

100 percent DT..

Oct 9, 2017
  17. Escofish rated Ram-Rod's post Like in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

If you still watch mainstream media, check this out. [MEDIA] I don't get the point of these "terrorist" attacks. He coulda done more...

Oct 9, 2017
  18. Escofish rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Hodges is Alive! 10/7.

Good tidings I bring all ye faithful fishermen! Hodges has sprung back! The birds are feasting on shad and so are the bass! If I can...

Oct 9, 2017
  19. Escofish rated sdedtune's post Like in the thread Shelter Island Pier 10-6.

Nope. But I did witness a guy land a giant sea bass. He was only casting 40 yards off the pier and using mackerel heads. After 10...

Oct 7, 2017
  20. Escofish rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread N. Jetty 10/6/17.

Impromptu sesh at N. Jetty yesterday morning. Got to the fishing grounds around 0620. Bait fish flying all over the place on surf side....

Oct 7, 2017