Ratings Escofish has given

1. Escofish rated Ram-Rod's post Disagree in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

The people who are against taking a seat/knee are crazy. Its like when people tell me that I'm going to hell for doing something. I just...

Oct 2, 2017
  2. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Why are you bring up rhinoes in a fishing forum :banghead: how many 16" spotties are there to every under legal sized fish...? Like I...

Jun 20, 2017
  3. Escofish rated SageBug's post Disagree in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

Anyone done any real research into ciggs? Besides what the FDA and Surgeon general say? Might surprise you that less than 10% of smokers...

Nov 10, 2016
  4. Escofish rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Pence was impressive..

Really? Then he must be a registered sex offender, right? No? I guess that means he should be innocent until proven guilty? Nope, that...

Oct 8, 2016
  5. Escofish rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Pence was impressive..

Anyone who does not find Trump's latest comments completely lacking in basic human decency, must not have a mother or a daughter....

Oct 8, 2016
  6. Escofish rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread SMH.

I can't agree..maybe they question what the outcome would've been if his skin color was different..that's not racist...his past doesn't...

Sep 30, 2016
  7. Escofish rated Low&Slow's post Disagree in the thread Trump! (?).

Thats That's because he inherited millions and owns large companies not because he chooses to I'm sure trump does not do the hiring at...

Aug 11, 2016
  8. Escofish rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread 400 Million Ransom?.

Do you not read the facts? 35 year old arbitration case that was ruled in January this year. This is the first installment of the $1.7B...

Aug 6, 2016
  9. Escofish rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Every 4 years?.

If you only had the courage to see that you are your worst enemy........

Aug 4, 2016
  10. Escofish rated mikecheck1212's post Disagree in the thread Is there a problem?.

[MEDIA]

Jul 10, 2016
  11. Escofish rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Brexit - what does it mean??.

Don't speak so soon.... Britain may actually have a revote, because a lot of the 'promises' given by the Brexit establishment are...

Jul 7, 2016
  12. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Well said, the meat hunters won't stop me from catching fish(except repeats)but eating from the SD river / bay will stop them haha...

May 26, 2016
  13. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Yes I tourchered the fish even worse let him go to do it all again another day bahaha some people just do t get it

May 25, 2016
  14. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Then you've failed at comprehending my message , I said a sixteen inch spotty is basically a rhino compared to all the smaller ones...

May 25, 2016
  15. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

I've never seen this happen and I've caught hundreds of spotties in my life only way its gonna happen is if your a bait soaker and the...

May 25, 2016
  16. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Of course nothing illegal about it, just unsportsmanlike and a 16" spotty basically is a rhino is comparison to all the Dink's out...

May 25, 2016
  17. Escofish rated Bro's post Disagree in the thread OB Rivermouth.

YUCK I would never eat anything out of that crap smelling sewer just last week an gas tanker semi truck crashed and flipped over...

May 25, 2016
  18. Escofish rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread New CA Gun Control Initiative.

A curious 10 year old sneaks into his dad's bedroom. He finds a loaded gun under the bed - his dad feels safer having it there. If it...

May 9, 2016