Ratings Escofish has given

1. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

They ask you to press 1 to speak with someone and 2 to be removed from their list. If you press 2 then they know someone lives there...

Dec 3, 2017
  2. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread After 30 years are still predicting Global Warming Apocalypse.

That's why I have invested in land on Mars. If NASA builds colonies there I'll make millions. I have a view lot on a canal, yes Coach...

Nov 26, 2017
  3. Escofish rated Meezer_Man's post Funny in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

You want mine forwarded.

Nov 17, 2017
  4. Escofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Can't make this up..

I already sent them a richard pic. I'll let you know how it works out. Facebook wants you to send them nudes

Nov 10, 2017
  5. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Fuel tax increase.

My local station: [ATTACH]

Nov 8, 2017
  6. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Fuel tax increase.

Just tell the DMV that your here illegally and Governor Brown will waive the fee.

Nov 8, 2017
  7. Escofish rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Fuel tax increase.

[ATTACH]

Nov 2, 2017
  8. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Impeach Trump Ad.

This site is kinda like fishing, you throw something out there and see who will pick it up and run with it. Like fly lining a live bait.

Nov 2, 2017
  9. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Impeach Trump Ad.

I bet you signed the Tom Steyer's petition, because you long for the President Obama days of high unemployment, stock market down, and...

Oct 29, 2017
  10. Escofish rated Fomen's post Funny in the thread How dumb can news anchors be?.

I don't usually watch Fox 5 News, but occasionally I will stop on their coverage if the channel I'm watching is reporting on a boring...

Oct 19, 2017
  11. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread George Lopez.

Since I screen shot with my phone I edited out the advertisements and keep all the paragraphs in order, so that the whole article is...

Oct 14, 2017
  12. Escofish rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Selling Christmas trees already.

Those are summer time lights , sumtimes there on sumtimes there not. Now there Christmas lights.

Oct 10, 2017
  13. Escofish rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Hodges is Alive! 10/7.

I'd definitely want to read a report from someone who's better at the game than me lol

Oct 9, 2017
  14. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Well yes I can, thank you for considering me for your go to guy for the information that you seek. Don't forget that you as a President...

Oct 7, 2017
  15. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Always ready.

My neighbor across the street lives over the hill, neighbor behind us lives on top of the hill. This is my driveway sign better than...

Oct 6, 2017
  16. Escofish rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Comic Relief, Need Some!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSFahlVuFlY

Oct 4, 2017
  17. Escofish rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Some will miss you but keep on posting especially fish reports. Good luck.

Oct 4, 2017
  18. Escofish rated agrazela's post Funny in the thread What type of fish is this?.

Yeah, the psychoactive ones look a little more fattie, a bit more blunt.

Oct 4, 2017