Ratings Escofish has given

1. Escofish rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Alert San Diego.

I just signed up for this after watching the news. It will send you an alert on your cellphone if you have to evaluate or any other type...

Dec 7, 2017
  2. Escofish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Parvo Warning!.

We just brought our 7 month old Poodle pup home from the hospital. On Wednesday he tested positive for Parvo Virus. It seems he has...

Oct 6, 2017
  3. Escofish rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Marilou Danley, the live-in girlfriend of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock, and now a "person of interest" in the shooting...

Oct 4, 2017
  4. Escofish rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Any Bonita Around.

I saw a bunch off of Quivera Pt last Thursday.

Oct 3, 2017
  5. Escofish rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Ramp.

CWA began a 10 day shutdown of their pipeline starting today (Monday the 2nd). The gauge is currently at 107.50, ramp goes out of...

Oct 2, 2017
  6. Escofish rated Carterantebi's post Helpful in the thread Tom Petty, legendary rocker, is dead at 66.

Just heard they pulled the plug on him. I was just listening to his Serius XM show the other day. What a day it's been for me.

Oct 2, 2017
  7. Escofish rated geofish's post Helpful in the thread Chasing tail.

Gotta do it at home. F&G can pull you over in a car and if they are tailed they can't measure the carapace and you'll be busted. Can't...

Oct 2, 2017
  8. Escofish rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread The NFL and Free Speech.

From a physiology book. [ATTACH]

Oct 1, 2017
  9. Escofish rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Equifax!.

I got this email the other day from Consumers Report [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Sep 23, 2017
  10. Escofish rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread Equifax!.

No one has mentioned it yet, but the fee to freeze and unfreeze is waived in California if you are 65 and over.

Sep 23, 2017
  11. Escofish rated agrazela's post Helpful in the thread Boat ID.

I copied your pics and posted in a boating forum I frequent to ask if anyone can ID it: Does anyone recognize make/model/year of this...

Aug 9, 2017
  12. Escofish rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Arizona?.

Prescott Schools, 1-25 - Prescott, AZ | GreatSchools https://www.schooldigger.com/go/AZ/search.aspx

Jun 1, 2017
  13. Escofish rated Hirame's post Helpful in the thread One For Fomen.

Cali hali are listed as a "left eye flounder" but half of mine have been right eye. Whenever I catch more than 1 in the same spot,...

Nov 11, 2016
  14. Escofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Helpful in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

No. However Bonnie Dumanis suggested having a friend with a card get it for you, sorry I mean your friend. I don't know how that would...

Nov 11, 2016
  15. Escofish rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Trying to Learn How to Fish.

No need either way.. the south mission jetty (really the north jetty, btw) is no license needed if you are out past the surf . Tons o...

Nov 11, 2016
  16. Escofish rated indymusky's post Helpful in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

It's illegal to buy at the moment but not to possess.

Nov 10, 2016
  17. Escofish rated indymusky's post Helpful in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

You can have green on you legally right now. vons n Safeway have put the bag prop in check already but most stores haven't n can't be...

Nov 10, 2016
  18. Escofish rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Psychitzophrenic State.

I started smoking at 15, full blown by 17. I quit for like 5 or 6 years in my mid 20s, hit a rough patch in life, smoked again for a few...

Nov 10, 2016
  19. Escofish rated Roncador's post Helpful in the thread Multi species sesh. What kind of fish is this!?.

The white dots are allot less predominant on a snowy, like I said 100% star studded grouper. Heres a pic of a star and a snowy the star...

Oct 29, 2016