Ratings Escofish has given

1. Escofish rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Fish ID.

[ATTACH]Senorita, mouth not right for a wrasse.

Oct 28, 2016
  2. Escofish rated Medicated fisherman's post Helpful in the thread Pence was impressive..

Did you vote for Bill? He raped and harassed many women. Most democrats still idolize him. Hillary trashed there reputations and...

Oct 9, 2016
  3. Escofish rated 5spot's post Helpful in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

Turners used to have the tests up on their website for review.

Jul 27, 2016
  4. Escofish rated NK.Fish's post Helpful in the thread Barracuda.

Scrambled egg on the yoyo iron, and mint or or any blues for the surface iron

May 26, 2016
  5. Escofish rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Barracuda For Dinner.

You could do that too. Artery on a fish runs from aft to stern, on both sides. Next time you're fishing with live bait, take your fillet...

May 25, 2016
  6. Escofish rated buddha's post Helpful in the thread Excellent Shoe for Fishermen.

I have been looking for a good shoe for kayak fishing that would suit my purposes here in San Diego and also in Baja Mexico. This shoe...

May 10, 2016
  7. Escofish rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Fishing MB: My perspective.

This will take a while to read.... In another thread, Kellen asked if anyone was up to the task at making an article about fishing...

May 4, 2016
  8. Escofish rated dahoang55's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay - 5-2-16.

They vary in shades of brown and red. I don't know what dictates the variances (diet, maturity, water temp, environment, genetics) but...

May 3, 2016
  9. Escofish rated chris102681's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake 4/29/16.

Size 6 owners. I put a red one on the front, standard on the back and keep the stock hook in the middle. Chris Zaldain mentioned that...

May 2, 2016
  10. Escofish rated Jig Jig Pow!'s post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders session 2 recap.

I buy my cooling sleeves from Amazon. They range from 5 bucks to 20 bucks. I buy the ones that are 15+ dollars. They also come in...

May 2, 2016
  11. Escofish rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread May 2016 trip to clear lake.

Don't know about shore fishing, always take my boat. There are parks here and there around the lake, but as far as spots able to get to...

Apr 29, 2016
  12. Escofish rated mbutler's post Helpful in the thread Embarcadero Pier.

That's a Salema. Not sure what the regulations are on those. I always release if I'm not 100% sure what I have or of the regulations....

Apr 26, 2016