Ratings Escofish has received

1. weldon rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread bowfishing!.

And to OP, I know this thread is a little dated but 50 is a lil to much. I'm happy with 30-35... makes it a lot more easier to loose a...

Oct 15, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Ahh. Only 5 more full days for me, then I’m off to a free state.

Dec 28, 2017
  3. geofish rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 26, 2017
  4. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  5. landman10 rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  6. kobra rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  7. Carterantebi rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  8. Nick Lerma rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  9. Werfless rated Escofish's post Like in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

Does anyone get a random call, the person that calls says they are returning your call, when you never made that call? They ask “who is...

Dec 6, 2017
  10. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

Does anyone get a random call, the person that calls says they are returning your call, when you never made that call? They ask “who is...

Dec 3, 2017
  11. Larry M rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

Dec 3, 2017
  12. geofish rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread After 30 years are still predicting Global Warming Apocalypse.

I vote this man for the next leader of China https://youtu.be/HI8q_wDTARE

Nov 28, 2017
  13. Vito1023 rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Happy Thanksgiving!.

Happy thanksgiving . I’m uncomfortably stuffed!

Nov 24, 2017
  14. Larry M rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Happy Thanksgiving!.

Happy thanksgiving . I’m uncomfortably stuffed!

Nov 23, 2017
  15. Werfless rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Charles Manson is rotting in hell.

Did anyone else get this advertisement at the end of Meezer_Man post. Kind of ironic. [ATTACH]

Nov 21, 2017
  16. Carterantebi rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Charles Manson is rotting in hell.

Did anyone else get this advertisement at the end of Meezer_Man post. Kind of ironic. [ATTACH]

Nov 21, 2017
  17. geofish rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread Charles Manson is rotting in hell.

Nov 21, 2017