Ratings Escofish has received

1. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Ahh. Only 5 more full days for me, then I’m off to a free state.

Dec 25, 2017
  2. landman10 rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  3. kobra rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Dec 25, 2017
  4. Werfless rated Escofish's post Like in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

Does anyone get a random call, the person that calls says they are returning your call, when you never made that call? They ask “who is...

Dec 6, 2017
  5. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread amazing local product, the gopher x.

.410 :)

Nov 17, 2017
  6. bassgalrascal rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Hillary Clinton's New Book.

“At this point, what difference does it make”

Nov 9, 2017
  7. Meezer_Man rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Fuel tax increase.

(4) real Mexican food... dang! Didn’t think about that till just now.

Nov 8, 2017
  8. Werfless rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Southern Pride.

My heart is with and always will be with Texas. Good guys with guns stop the bad guys, with or without guns. God will receive those...

Nov 8, 2017
  9. Tmaio123 rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Hillary Clinton's New Book.

Nov 8, 2017
  10. frankiefrank rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Hillary Clinton's New Book.

Nov 8, 2017
  11. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Fuel tax increase.

(4) real Mexican food... dang! Didn’t think about that till just now.

Nov 8, 2017
  12. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Fuel tax increase.

Soon to be your genius governor, T minus 53 days... — see ya Cali! Only two things I’ll miss, salt water fishing and SoCal trout...

Nov 8, 2017
  13. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Saved lives as in put a stop to him before doing more harm to others like he intended to do. And I don’t think he killed himself, I’m...

Nov 8, 2017
  14. bgood rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Fuel tax increase.

Yup... the longer we stay here the more we eat into our savings... plane tickets bought, 6:00am January 1st! Already have a house to...

Nov 7, 2017
  15. geofish rated Escofish's post Like in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Saved lives as in put a stop to him before doing more harm to others like he intended to do. And I don’t think he killed himself, I’m...

Nov 7, 2017
  16. Larry M rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Southern Pride.

As well as guns... the more people disconnect from family and God the more guns will be needed.

Nov 6, 2017
  17. ScubaLee03 rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Southern Pride.

My heart is with and always will be with Texas. Good guys with guns stop the bad guys, with or without guns. God will receive those...

Nov 6, 2017
  18. BassinNova rated Escofish's post Like in the thread Southern Pride.

Nov 6, 2017
  19. geofish rated Escofish's post Like in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

[ATTACH] This is a good read, at points I had to stop because it upsets me to think that they think we are that dumb.... well I guess...

Nov 5, 2017
  20. geofish rated Escofish's post Like in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

No I never have. I’m not much and never have been much of a “partier”, gambler and so on, so I have had no need or desire to go... and...

Nov 5, 2017