Ratings Escofish has received

1. weldon rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread bowfishing!.

And to OP, I know this thread is a little dated but 50 is a lil to much. I'm happy with 30-35... makes it a lot more easier to loose a...

Oct 15, 2019
  2. Nick Lerma rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Ahh. Only 5 more full days for me, then I’m off to a free state.

Dec 25, 2017
  3. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

Does anyone get a random call, the person that calls says they are returning your call, when you never made that call? They ask “who is...

Dec 3, 2017
  4. Larry M rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread FCC adopts new rules aimed at stopping robocalls.

Does anyone get a random call, the person that calls says they are returning your call, when you never made that call? They ask “who is...

Dec 3, 2017
  5. Larry M rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Happy Thanksgiving!.

Happy thanksgiving . I’m uncomfortably stuffed!

Nov 23, 2017
  6. Kellen rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread For Sale NIB benchmade 810 contego.

Very well made knifes... made in the USA!!! GLWS

Nov 14, 2017
  7. weldon rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Hillary Clinton's New Book.

“At this point, what difference does it make”

Nov 8, 2017
  8. Carterantebi rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Hillary Clinton's New Book.

“At this point, what difference does it make”

Nov 8, 2017
  9. Larry M rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Fuel tax increase.

Lady at my daughters dance class was telling me that she’s expecting her registration sor her new suv to be 600$.... outrageousness, if...

Nov 8, 2017
  10. BassinNova rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Switzerland has their share of mass shootings as well... Zug massacre for one, and I’m sure many others that are not publicized as much.

Nov 8, 2017
  11. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Fuel tax increase.

they’ll make it back from the next time you register you vehicle.!

Nov 7, 2017
  12. Medicated fisherman rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Nothing at all adds up no matter how you look at it, we will never know if the deep state is involved. One of the saddest things is that...

Nov 7, 2017
  13. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Southern Pride.

As well as guns... the more people disconnect from family and God the more guns will be needed.

Nov 6, 2017
  14. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

I see videos like that all the time! And let’s not forget he was a pilot and owned 2 aircraft!! For them to say he was mentally unstable...

Nov 5, 2017
  15. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Good for you!. The only reason I’m watching CBS is because I cut the cord and it’s free to watch on my “smart DVD player” I get most of...

Nov 5, 2017
  16. geofish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

A lot of news agencies are trying to contact the NRA to no avail... libtards are saying that "they" the(NRA) are scared!!? Uh no how...

Nov 5, 2017
  17. mcfish rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Fuel tax increase.

“Pro tax” now I’ve heard it all... [ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2017
  18. Larry M rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Fuel tax increase.

[ATTACH]

Nov 3, 2017
  19. Chuck Taylor rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread Angel Shark.

Awesome catch.

Oct 18, 2017
  20. Werfless rated Escofish's post Agree in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

I see videos like that all the time! And let’s not forget he was a pilot and owned 2 aircraft!! For them to say he was mentally unstable...

Oct 12, 2017