Ratings Escofish has received

1. Larry M rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Switzerland has their share of mass shootings as well... Zug massacre for one, and I’m sure many others that are not publicized as much.

Nov 8, 2017
  2. geofish rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Switzerland has their share of mass shootings as well... Zug massacre for one, and I’m sure many others that are not publicized as much.

Nov 7, 2017
  3. Chuck Taylor rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines fishing.

Fun times. Mud marlins are sure fun to catch, and yes tricky to handle.... I usually just pick em up or drag them by the ear holes, be...

Oct 10, 2017
  4. TangledAngler rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines fishing.

Fun times. Mud marlins are sure fun to catch, and yes tricky to handle.... I usually just pick em up or drag them by the ear holes, be...

Oct 9, 2017
  5. the_dave123 rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Torrey Pines fishing.

Oct 9, 2017
  6. Werfless rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Walters Management.

That’s to nice,”rock garden”

Oct 8, 2017
  7. geofish rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

If you are a law abiding citizen and have never had history of mental illness or are a drug addict, it's not hard at all. There is...

Oct 2, 2017
  8. geofish rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

Exactly why I say "false flag" "mkultra". It may not sound logical, but you have to think outside the box. The term normalcy bias comes...

Oct 2, 2017
  9. BassinNova rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread PRAY FOR VEGAS.

If you are a law abiding citizen and have never had history of mental illness or are a drug addict, it's not hard at all. There is...

Oct 2, 2017
  10. geofish rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread La Jolla 9/26... Report.

I've heard the same... but, you can easily tie one end of rope to kayak and loop it over buoy rigging and then tie opposite end of rope...

Oct 1, 2017
  11. Larry M rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Equifax!.

https://www.consumerreports.org/equifax/a-freeze-wont-help-with-all-equifax-breach-threats/

Sep 28, 2017
  12. Bobber rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Equifax!.

When you put a freeze on your credit, which cost money. you will get a pin# to unfreeze it, witch also cost money. if your credit is...

Sep 24, 2017
  13. salt water guy rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Equifax!.

You need to check your credit report before you freeze anything. You can do that here, https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action...

Sep 23, 2017
  14. old_rookie rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Trump wins..

[ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2016
  15. Larry Williams rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Colt .25 ACP. 1908 vest pocket.

This Colt was manufactured in 1912 S/N is 80,xxx. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] pistol is in great...

Sep 6, 2016
  16. Ben_Jammin rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Gotta check this vid out.

Awesome. But is it legal? When I was younger I got a cheap RC boat for xmas, I used that to catch bluegills and was told it was illegal?...

May 28, 2016
  17. Vito1023 rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Shiners for fishing the bay??.

Shine won't last long. With the chovies use the smallest live bait ring hook u can. They will last a little longer

May 27, 2016
  18. Fishbreath rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Hodges advice please.

Spinners, chatters or cranks. Hit every stump you can find. I wouldn't throw a wacky. I wouldn't throw anything under 12# line. Good...

May 27, 2016
  19. Nashinator rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake 5/25/26.

I see the guy on the yakattack show fish them all the time. I've always wondered also. [ATTACH]

May 26, 2016
  20. mlzpinoy rated Escofish's post Helpful in the thread 05/25/2016 Big Bay & MB.

The whole thing can get you. feel one next time. On most fish it feels soft, but it can get you

May 26, 2016