Ratings falafeluver has given

1. falafeluver rated jeepnkal's post Like in the thread Barrett Directions.

Youre welcome. My advice is to print them too, cell service can be spotty out there. When you are getting close to the gate, slow down,...

Apr 21, 2018
  2. falafeluver rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Lead Ban AB 2787.

You know what to do for food fish.. Come on now.. Lol

Apr 21, 2018
  3. falafeluver rated BudzSD's post Agree in the thread Lead Ban AB 2787.

If you know you live in California for the rest of your life, then investing in lifetime license is worth the money, and also if your...

Apr 21, 2018
  4. falafeluver rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread Paying more then.

Our rule against this was a courtesy to the city. They suggested that if people were known to be selling tickets for more than face...

Apr 14, 2018
  5. falafeluver rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Paying more then.

could be, heard 'scalping' is illegal.

Apr 14, 2018
  6. falafeluver rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Paying more then.

I think that is a sdfish rule.

Apr 14, 2018
  7. falafeluver rated Nick7249's post Like in the thread 9/2 Half Day.

I went on Sunday and pulled in 50 or so! We stayed right in the middle of a school for a few hours and it got insane. I hope it's the...

Sep 11, 2017
  8. falafeluver rated RippinLips619's post Like in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

there is a reason why barrett has the no barbless hook, keeping the mortality rate down on the northern bass, no need to complain about...

May 9, 2016
  9. falafeluver rated Nute's post Like in the thread $20 lake permit for 2016?.

^^^^YUP!! The good 'ol Big B taxi service. Even that isnt necessary now, maybe only if the wind kicks up. I get the regular guys that...

Apr 17, 2016
  10. falafeluver rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout rod for a bait casting reel.

[ATTACH] [[ATTACH]

Sep 18, 2015
  11. falafeluver rated fisheromen's post Winner in the thread Pre-opener intel.

Sooo, this was a non-media pre-fish day? Better know as poaching?

Mar 30, 2015
  12. falafeluver rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Barrett permit changes.

dude, read two posts above.

Mar 22, 2015