Ratings falafeluver has received

1. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Re-carpeting bass boat cost.

Buddy wants to re-carpet his 18' bass boat, the current carpet is 10 years old, beat up by the sun and weather, worn out in main areas...

Jun 18, 2020
  2. chucklai rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

It would be great if the City wants to open up the lake to the boaters to get more information, the boaters have a greater range to get...

Jun 18, 2020
  3. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Citizen Science Barrett Bass Study 2020.

It would be great if the City wants to open up the lake to the boaters to get more information, the boaters have a greater range to get...

Jun 18, 2020
  4. MaxZmus rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread July Barrett Opener.

That's a great idea, till the electric cord runs out.....:emoji_grimacing:

Jun 16, 2020
  5. diegofish rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Jun 14, 2020
  6. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread July Barrett Opener.

Jun 13, 2020
  7. Aby N rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Well, I for one, would not mind paying the extra $20 per person permit fee that they had once if that meant boat rentals would be available.

Jun 9, 2020
  8. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Taking the kids.

My neighbors down the block has two kids, aged 5 and 7, never been fishing before, its mainly because Dad himself is not a fisherman and...

Jun 8, 2020
  9. MrChatterBait rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Well, I for one, would not mind paying the extra $20 per person permit fee that they had once if that meant boat rentals would be available.

Jun 6, 2020
  10. chucklai rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Jun 6, 2020
  11. rockzilla rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Jun 5, 2020
  12. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Will Big B open this year?.

Jun 5, 2020
  13. mcfish rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Open the city lakes.

Not being in the SD county area myself, start taking cell phone videos etc and submit them to your local TV station, up here there's...

May 23, 2020
  14. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Open the city lakes.

Not being in the SD county area myself, start taking cell phone videos etc and submit them to your local TV station, up here there's...

May 22, 2020
  15. snookslayer rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Since I'm not from the SD area, is there a link the Bryce Miller article you're referring to, thanks! I'm having serious Barrett...

May 20, 2020
  16. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Since I'm not from the SD area, is there a link the Bryce Miller article you're referring to, thanks! I'm having serious Barrett...

May 20, 2020
  17. mcfish rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Let's get all of our lakes opened..

To RKMM (aka Lori), thanks for your insight! Given the situation as you mentioned, you think Barrett will be left out of this picture...

May 19, 2020
  18. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Barrett closed for the year..

Here's an earlier thread of special interest about the Big B is the question I asked RKMM (aka Lori) which some of guys know.......

May 19, 2020
  19. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Let's get all of our lakes opened..

To RKMM (aka Lori), thanks for your insight! Given the situation as you mentioned, you think Barrett will be left out of this picture...

May 18, 2020
  20. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Well how about that?.

I say, take the powers to be whether they are fishers or not, to show them Barrett....the quietness, the beauty of the surroundings and...

May 15, 2020