Ratings falafeluver has received

1. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Barrett 9/7/2019.

What time is "lunch" again please do contact me?! If that's a Barrett meal, what do you do for dinner? Waygu beef with filet mignon...

Sep 11, 2019
  2. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Tough Day!!! 8/11.

I will take a TOUGH DAY at Barrett than being stuck at work ALL DAY any day!

Aug 13, 2019
  3. MaxZmus rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Tough Day!!! 8/11.

Aug 13, 2019
  4. the bass killing machine rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Tough Day!!! 8/11.

Aug 13, 2019
  5. Oceanfire rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Tough Day!!! 8/11.

Aug 13, 2019
  6. geofish rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Annual Biosphere Pass - Help.

Anyone got the direct on-line link to purchase this?

Aug 1, 2019
  7. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Annual Biosphere Pass - Help.

Anyone got the direct on-line link to purchase this?

Jul 31, 2019
  8. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Lew's baitcaster reel similar to the Chronarch 50E.

Is there a Lew's reel that's like the Shimano Chronarch 50E in terms of its size? I have two of the Shimano's now and just wanted to...

Jun 21, 2019
  9. Bassassasin rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Check out the new Owner barbless hooks in the 4106 and 4306 series! NO WAY - the DFG could ever cite you using these hooks!

May 13, 2019
  10. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Agree in the thread Barbless hook citation.

Check out the new Owner barbless hooks in the 4106 and 4306 series! NO WAY - the DFG could ever cite you using these hooks!

May 12, 2019
  11. toolbox rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread Barbless hook citation.

May 12, 2019
  12. Uno rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread The QUIET before the 2019 STORM.

Enuf said!! Good luck! Shhhhhhhhhh............

Apr 9, 2019
  13. fisheromen rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread The QUIET before the 2019 STORM.

Apr 9, 2019
  14. MaxZmus rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread The QUIET before the 2019 STORM.

Apr 9, 2019
  15. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread The QUIET before the 2019 STORM.

Apr 8, 2019
  16. Bassassasin rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread The QUIET before the 2019 STORM.

Apr 8, 2019
  17. Uno rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread BBQ's and Bluegill- What's become of the Big B?.

I am not fish biologist etc but I think even with the culling of 400-500 bass might just represent 10% of the total population this...

Jun 26, 2018
  18. Big Willy Style rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread Current Reports?.

New Big "B".........bluegills galore!! Ok, guys for the real change of pace....let's start posting up your Bluegill counts!! LMB's...

Jun 23, 2018
  19. Werfless rated falafeluver's post Like in the thread BBQ's and Bluegill- What's become of the Big B?.

I am not fish biologist etc but I think even with the culling of 400-500 bass might just represent 10% of the total population this...

Jun 22, 2018