Ratings falafeluver has received

1. fisheromen rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread The QUIET before the 2019 STORM.

Enuf said!! Good luck! Shhhhhhhhhh............

Apr 9, 2019
  2. PBcali rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

I'm not a fan of going thru the gills, if you jab or nick the gill rakes, you'll cause more possible injuries, as damaged gill rakes...

Apr 20, 2018
  3. MattL rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

I'm not a fan of going thru the gills, if you jab or nick the gill rakes, you'll cause more possible injuries, as damaged gill rakes...

Apr 18, 2018
  4. diegofish rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Apr 17, 2018
  5. Steve Adrignola rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Instructions for changing name with Ticketmaster.

There's an easier way and less work and able to get the transaction verified and tracked by e-mail: 1). Log on TM 2). Go to View Ticket...

Jun 1, 2017
  6. FishonThenOff rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Instructions for changing name with Ticketmaster.

There's an easier way and less work and able to get the transaction verified and tracked by e-mail: 1). Log on TM 2). Go to View Ticket...

May 26, 2017
  7. 1972 catfish rated falafeluver's post Helpful in the thread Front or back trolling motor mounting.

While we have mounted the troller both ways and I'm sure it's a personal preference thing, but where does it works best for you and why?...

May 25, 2017