Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated Renis's post Like in the thread Nice one.

Old boy just about needs dentures. I dont keep many, but this is my biggest this year at just under 28" Head winds or stingrays been...

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:35 PM
  2. Fat Spottie rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Braid over mono ?ec.

So.. I’m trying to set up an outfit just designated for deep water rock fishing. I have an old TLD 15 lever drag reel that’s been a...

Jun 1, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  3. Fat Spottie rated tdmorrison03's post Like in the thread Point Loma May 31.

We left shelter island at around 9 am and headed for hard bottom near Point Loma. I caught a 2lb sand bass off the bottom but I left...

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:28 PM
  4. Fat Spottie rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Heavy Weight Corbina.

[ATTACH] 1st I want to thank you San Diego guys for your intel... But mostly, I want to thank you for letting me poach your beaches......

Jun 1, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  5. Fat Spottie rated scisports's post Like in the thread 5/30 yak sesh.

Hit the barge at SDB again, this time from 1am to 8am. Winds were higher than normal, making positioning difficult. Bass were on the...

Jun 1, 2020 at 7:41 AM
  6. Fat Spottie rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Somewhere on the 9...

xman, I bought this at Major Market in Escondido. It’s kinda hit or miss as to where you can find it, but it is real good stuff.. They...

May 31, 2020 at 11:48 PM
  7. Fat Spottie rated Catchalot's post Like in the thread PL Kelp 5/25 Report.

Well with the Red Tide gone and the water cleaned up Dramatically I gave some Hard bottom spots a look this morning off PL. Besides I...

May 27, 2020
  8. Fat Spottie rated A-Train's post Like in the thread Fat Sand Bass.

Took my dad out on the the 13’ whaler. Hit some hard bottom structure spots a couple miles outside Oceanside harbor this morning. 5:40...

May 25, 2020
  9. Fat Spottie rated Adam727perez's post Like in the thread LJ report Sunday 5/24.

Launched solo @Dana Landing 630am Tons of boat traffic, actually had to wait. Headed straight for La Jolla. Didn’t see much...

May 25, 2020
  10. Fat Spottie rated filippo's post Like in the thread Just got a new reel, tape or no on spool?.

I never left hahaha :) I just took a break due to life circumstances. Glad to be back! How you doin? I honestly thought this forum was...

May 25, 2020
  11. Fat Spottie rated localfishinboy's post Like in the thread Coronado.

Hit the beach yesterday at about 7am with the mom. Made our way past the letters in the sand and pick a spot. Second cast she lands a...

May 25, 2020
  12. Fat Spottie rated HopTag's post Like in the thread Just got a new reel, tape or no on spool?.

Thanks for all of the info! I ended up using silicone tape, double wrapped the line and tied a San Diego knot to hold it.

May 24, 2020
  13. Fat Spottie rated BILL NELSON's post Like in the thread Spanish Landing this morning.

Got there early worried about a crowd that never showed up Launched the tube with my two 6 weights Dozen spotties, 2 of them over 12 1...

May 24, 2020
  14. Fat Spottie rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Somewhere on the 9...

So, my buddy Steve and I were invited to go get limits of rock fish, and that we would be back to the barn by noon.. the boat was a 2720...

May 23, 2020
  15. Fat Spottie rated lone_wolf's post Like in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

This is like comparing orange to tangerines, both the same but different look and taste! Cant go wrong with either, but often see more...

May 22, 2020
  16. Fat Spottie rated Chris73's post Like in the thread TGIF 5/22 Legal Hali.

Sup SDFISH, Got off work early. Fishing outgoing tide almost two hours for nothing. Work my way back to the car. I thought got snag by...

May 22, 2020
  17. Fat Spottie rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 5/21 Fish or Sleep?.

You already know the answer! Was feeling mighty tired this morning but decided to make it 4 days in a row on the water after being...

May 21, 2020
  18. Fat Spottie rated rockzilla's post Like in the thread First sargo, sweet!.

One I wish I would have weighed... [ATTACH]

May 21, 2020
  19. Fat Spottie rated Big Daddy Art's post Like in the thread IB.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] From the north jetty to about 1.5 miles north of it. 3 pm to 6 pm Only one ~20 inch butt on the LC No takers on perch...

May 20, 2020
  20. Fat Spottie rated Dat_fisherman's post Like in the thread Birthday Calico.

My birthday was on the 18th but I couldn’t fish because of school work. I did however got to go to my favorite tackle shop, Angler’s...

May 20, 2020