Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Saturday MB shorefishing 11/16.

Fished 4 or 5 spots atound MB this morning. Nice weather,very little wind, nice clean water but.....the bass didn't bite...

Nov 16, 2019 at 5:54 PM
  2. Fat Spottie rated Easy619's post Like in the thread MB 11/14.

Another day at Mission Bay, another similar report for me lately lol. Lots of fish but nothing of note. Fished 8:30-10:30am for 11 fish....

Nov 14, 2019 at 10:21 PM
  3. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Fifty fish MB short session! Well... Kinda, lol 11.08.19.

Yeah buddy, finally had a decent session in MB after a couple of sessions worth of mediocrity or downright failure. Been hoping to catch...

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  4. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Fall Series finale.

Yeah, you can catch them with the box of irons I still have sitting in my car for you

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:00 PM
  5. Fat Spottie rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread Aztec 2 day. PB YFT 11/4/19 - 11/6/19.

On this trip we had Justin behind the wheel, Ryan in the galley, with Harry, Trevor, and Oat on deck. We loaded up with very nice 4-6”...

Nov 9, 2019
  6. Fat Spottie rated ironmike's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 14/0 circa 1940's.

For sale-VERY nice shape 1940's Penn 14/0 Senator. Or... trade for some Older heavy Trulines. Lamis, Fenwicks, JKF'S, Roddys- 7.5-8-9'....

Nov 9, 2019
  7. Fat Spottie rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread MB 11-9 this Friday.

Just a quick slang FS. Not fat.. you’re that wide shouldered corn fed boy that could probably throw a blistering speed ball if I had to...

Nov 7, 2019
  8. Fat Spottie rated ColdEye's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn fathom 12 SD.

Here are some pictures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2019
  9. Fat Spottie rated ColdEye's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn fathom 12 SD.

This is the first version, comes with braid and a mono top shot. Used once, comes with clamps and no box. Pre service done before...

Nov 7, 2019
  10. Fat Spottie rated ironmike's post Like in the thread For Sale SOLD.

1. SOLD 2. SOLD 3. SOLD 4. Penn 4/0H SOLD 5. regular width Penn 4/0H with all Newell kit. SOLD [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 7, 2019
  11. Fat Spottie rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread MB 11-9 this Friday.

Dammit. Hate it when my retard shines bright. Happens more than I’d like to admit... I like the Fat Man. He’s a good guy with great...

Nov 7, 2019
  12. Fat Spottie rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Like in the thread SAN DIEGO 10/24.

Thanks I'll try and find a used seeker in the 20-30lb class soon.. I think I know where to start looking.

Oct 30, 2019
  13. Fat Spottie rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread north jetty 10/29/19.

Pictures didn't post [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 29, 2019
  14. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Bonito at Crystal Pier.

Gotta love that... Nice

Oct 29, 2019
  15. Fat Spottie rated Baywolf's post Like in the thread Coach on the rocks!.

Last evening I had the distinct pleasure of fishing with "The Coach" aka Daniel. We met up at WIndnsea beach for some lessons on how to...

Oct 29, 2019
  16. Fat Spottie rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Late report.....

Oct 15 @ 6:15 AM at the SDR flood control channel. 23" caught on a sardine LC 110....pretty :emoji_poop:ty picture but,hey it was dark...

Oct 28, 2019
  17. Fat Spottie rated DPevin's post Like in the thread Football Tuna > Sunday Football.

Went solo on the Liberty yesterday. Was able to book on Thursday and get a spot before it sold out. I knew it was gonna be a full load...

Oct 28, 2019
  18. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Clemente On Fire.

No need for so much sensitivity.. really.. guy described the bite, obviously enough.. ten lb class boccacio definitely qualifies

Oct 28, 2019
  19. Fat Spottie rated bassmeister's post Like in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I went on an overnight yesterday on the New Lo an. Fish was caught on a double trouble rig with 2...

Oct 27, 2019
  20. Fat Spottie rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Also scary, but so far surprisingly I haven’t lost anything that I’ve hooked up to. Count so far is about 5 round rays and 1 yellowfin...

Oct 25, 2019