Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated ror_sal's post Like in the thread Fanuel St..

Finally got a chance to throw around a few swimbaits today after a no show side job client, (f@cker). Never fished this area from shore...

Dec 21, 2016
  2. Fat Spottie rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread Humboldt?.

Some don't remember but for along time we never got Humboldt squid. We would get market squid every year but we didn't start targeting...

Dec 21, 2016
  3. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Winter Series Session 1 sign up.

Looks like I'll have to change location one to accommodate all these serious signees. I'm feeling it! Gonna be a 3 digit pot for the...

Dec 20, 2016
  4. Fat Spottie rated BIG JOAQUIN's post Like in the thread Dolphin AM 1/2 Day.

Me gusta los tacos: [ATTACH] Catch of the day 3lb (penn fathom 25n combo) [ATTACH]

Dec 20, 2016
  5. Fat Spottie rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Dolphin AM 1/2 Day.

I was pretty stoked to catch that big tree fish because I caught him on 12lb with one of my cu-200's in a 100ft of water. Ultralight...

Dec 20, 2016
  6. Fat Spottie rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Dolphin AM 1/2 Day.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 20, 2016
  7. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread LJ polecat (almost).

Bad picture, but hell.. phone wouldn't use flash, batt too low.. [ATTACH]

Dec 17, 2016
  8. Fat Spottie rated geofish's post Like in the thread I'm on the long pole bandwagon! MB Jetty 11/20.

12/15 Cane Pole Report SD Bay After a disappointing day(4 Macs) watching Rokbury14 get hit about 15 times drop shotting for a net of 5...

Dec 16, 2016
  9. Fat Spottie rated BadBilly's post Like in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

Yes popping of right at the boat is the worst. A deck hand gaffed my line on a big bluefin last year after 4 trips around the boat and...

Dec 16, 2016
  10. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Monday 1/2 Day?.

Full on SD Fish member party! I'd come too, but finals start on Monday:banghead:

Dec 15, 2016
  11. Fat Spottie rated JBonilla_2013's post Like in the thread Been a while....12/14/16 SD Bay.

Hey everyone, I've been off this site, and much of fishing, for a long time now. I've recently been getting back at it now that my...

Dec 15, 2016
  12. Fat Spottie rated Kai's post Like in the thread Sheephead 2.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I went on the New Seaforth caught another sheephead and got the JP again, and got pooped on by a seagull on my head...

Dec 15, 2016
  13. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread SDRC- report.

Lol.. just like @Fat Spottie would say, replacing your drop shot style weight with a fire pit nail or screw (of a weight of your choice)...

Dec 15, 2016
  14. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Tribute 1.5 day go or no go ?.

All I can say is there's a 100% chance you'll get skunked staying at home.

Dec 15, 2016
  15. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Repainting old jigs.

The paint I find most often laying around in the dumpster at my work is the markout paint they use on the street. Durable paint...

Dec 14, 2016
  16. Fat Spottie rated natural_one's post Like in the thread SDRC- report.

Tough bite today Vito. I had a couple hours today around MB. Two bites, one 12" spottie. Bizarre as far as I'm concerned and I expect....

Dec 14, 2016
  17. Fat Spottie rated coloradokid's post Like in the thread Big Bay with the Old Man.

Old man came into town along with mom for some fun in the sun aka get away from 5 degree Colorado winter. Mom was occupied at the spa...

Dec 14, 2016
  18. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Food sesh Sunset Cliffs, etc..

Market shrimp and krill are both deadly bait for a number of fish.. even a good size sheep will eat a krill.. if you need really small...

Dec 14, 2016
  19. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Headed out..

I just pumped a few shrimp at crown.. water is gin clear... [ATTACH]

Dec 11, 2016
  20. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Biggest bass of 2016?.

No, naked

Dec 10, 2016