Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated twin22s's post Agree in the thread Tuna in US waters?.

The tuna in US waters seem bigger, harder to get to bite and are scattered around the islands, from SD the best shot would be...

Nov 13, 2019 at 2:17 PM
  2. Fat Spottie rated Graydog's post Agree in the thread MB 11-9 this Friday.

Is that second picture the Johnny Bass? I always wondered what they were, I caught a bunch last weekend and wasn't sure what they were.

Nov 9, 2019
  3. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread MB 11-9 this Friday.

Good luck.. kyle12345 ? You chasing tail, FS?

Nov 7, 2019
  4. Fat Spottie rated Produce Man's post Agree in the thread Yoyo setups?.

Do yourself a favor, gear up the 112h to 5:1 and the 113h to 4:1. The 112h will be a killer surface iron reel as long as it has an alum...

Nov 6, 2019
  5. Fat Spottie rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Yoyo setups?.

Exactly...stacks line faster. Yeah, love my fathom 30....but for lighter yoyo work on like 10-15# yellows, that cortez is money

Nov 5, 2019
  6. Fat Spottie rated Lockjaw's post Agree in the thread Spotted sand bass?.

Pictured is a juvenile barred sandbass, the cheek spots fade as they get grumpy. The closely related spotted sandbass will have spots...

Nov 4, 2019
  7. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot....

Tom Collins, RP, oberto... Same knot..

Nov 1, 2019
  8. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Wind n Sea fishing.

Number four or six hook and shrimp, spider hitch over a surgeon loop.. you are welcome

Oct 31, 2019
  9. Fat Spottie rated mattgulptosser's post Agree in the thread Bonito at Crystal Pier.

brah

Oct 30, 2019
  10. Fat Spottie rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Bonito at Crystal Pier.

So that where the bug bait has been hiding.

Oct 30, 2019
  11. Fat Spottie rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Bonito at Crystal Pier.

the jetty. last year was ridiculous

Oct 29, 2019
  12. Fat Spottie rated Kam_Walsh98's post Agree in the thread Skiff attacked by Mako.

Mako is good. [ATTACH]

Oct 29, 2019
  13. Fat Spottie rated fishingmissionbay's post Agree in the thread Skiff attacked by Mako.

Going to have to change my screen name to “Baby Killa” if admin will allow it :emoji_metal:

Oct 29, 2019
  14. Fat Spottie rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

That's the norm for kite rotations on all the sporties

Oct 27, 2019
  15. Fat Spottie rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread San Diego 10/23.

Sorry about your brother. very cool reminder though

Oct 25, 2019
  16. Fat Spottie rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread San Diego 10/23.

I've grown pretty fond of my old daiwa sealine 30h..the reel is castable, it's more of finding that max distance without flinging the...

Oct 24, 2019
  17. Fat Spottie rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Grande 10/20/2019.

Nice fishing... I know Sundays fishing offshore are long days and you just want to go to bed, but damn, at least trim the blood lines...

Oct 21, 2019
  18. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders session 4.

The word habanero in there somewhere?

Oct 17, 2019
  19. Fat Spottie rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread Yellowfin and Skip Jack still around!.

I would say that it is my favorite way to fish, surface iron at the islands with big yellows.

Oct 16, 2019
  20. Fat Spottie rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread Pacifica.

What? No.... He had the Prowler....which was in the accident with the mega yacht....and then he bought the Dominator....which they...

Oct 15, 2019