Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread BSB Jackpot.

Aug 9, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  2. Fat Spottie rated LJenProSD's post Agree in the thread Thoughts?.

Theres no harm here, except maybe to that guys stomach....I heard spotties taste pretty bad. I'd never keep one.

Aug 8, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  3. Fat Spottie rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Thrill seeker 8/1.

I think FishTrix was just trying to say that there are some big gaps that could potentially be filled if you were to be using the fly rod..

Aug 8, 2020 at 8:47 AM
  4. Fat Spottie rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Wear Masks on the Sporties.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-county-leaders-aim-to-crack-down-on-covid-19-compliance/2375412/?amp They are going to...

Aug 3, 2020
  5. Fat Spottie rated Gabemorales's post Agree in the thread Concept A3 vs Lexa 300 HD.

Not trying to be an ***, but wasn’t the original post about the 300... Difference in size between the two is pretty drastic....

Aug 2, 2020
  6. Fat Spottie rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Maintenance for baitcaster reels?.

East County Bait and Tackle maybe . Same owner as Dana but different reel guy on site . Believe his name is Mike . Doug at Dana must be...

Aug 2, 2020
  7. Fat Spottie rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread Spotty Sandy hybrid?.

[ATTACH] Seen a few sandies that were a dark olive green. The young ones have freckles that are usually too light to notice as the fish...

Jul 30, 2020
  8. Fat Spottie rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Premier PM 7/28.

I fished chovy for rock cod for years.....try pinning them sideways thru the head. Right behind and slightly above the eyes....you'll...

Jul 29, 2020
  9. Fat Spottie rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Liberty 7/20.

I dont want you to like my post!!! Youre an idiot for liking my post, I was trying to be nice & make you aware of what youre doing.........

Jul 27, 2020
  10. Fat Spottie rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread SO MANY SPOTFINS AT TORREY PINES BEACH.

[ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2020
  11. Fat Spottie rated FOE_RUNNER's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 07/22/2020.

You and ME

Jul 23, 2020
  12. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread SD Bay 07/22/2020.

Hashtag metoo

Jul 23, 2020
  13. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread San Diego and Grande that much better at finding the fish?.

Been there, seen that. 9 times outta 10 they’re just tangled with someone else’s fish on the other side of the boat though lmao. Maybe...

Jul 23, 2020
  14. Fat Spottie rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Grande 7/21.

US113N is a beautiful thing...

Jul 22, 2020
  15. Fat Spottie rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Grande 7/21.

I have two Baja Specials, those reels are incredible.

Jul 22, 2020
  16. Fat Spottie rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread San Diego and Grande that much better at finding the fish?.

Agreed the Belle is good too. One thing to note is the fishermen that fish the San Diego tend to be fishier then other boats. That’s to...

Jul 22, 2020
  17. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread San Diego and Grande that much better at finding the fish?.

Mission Belle with Steve at the helm gets on em pretty good too...

Jul 22, 2020
  18. Fat Spottie rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread 30# bait stick for throwing sardines..

270-8h

Jul 20, 2020
  19. Fat Spottie rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread 1.5 day equipment help.

I always call the landing a few days before or ask my deck hand friends what class tuna we are in. Your equipment sounds good, just...

Jul 17, 2020
  20. Fat Spottie rated Yellow_Tale's post Agree in the thread Teramar TMC-80M Possible Goof Up.

The squall 12 I got had 40LB put on it. Doesn't this seem kinda heavy for that real? It'll primarily be for fly lining live bait and...

Jul 14, 2020