Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated Ironfisher's post Disagree in the thread rockfish?.

I don't know why you want to fish for rockfish, besides of the good meat, there is no other reason for fishing for them. they dont...

Nov 28, 2019
  2. Fat Spottie rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Disagree in the thread Humor or Rumor ... or.

You’re missing quite a bit here. First of all, Greenland halibut live in.... Greenland. We don’t have any halibut around here that live...

Dec 16, 2018
  3. Fat Spottie rated dj thrillz's post Disagree in the thread 30mn Sesh of Sassy Bass.

Stay out of my north hole

Dec 4, 2018
  4. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Disagree in the thread Prowler sportfishing accident.

Where’d you hear the Prowler was overtaking??? Prowler was coming in towards SD and Atessa was leaving. Prowler got T boned on the...

Oct 29, 2018
  5. Fat Spottie rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread Final score... Sea Lion 1, Creek 0..

Frozen paintball ammo? With the right PSI behind them, that might be a cool trick ! But I cant imagine carting along a paintball gun in...

Oct 28, 2018
  6. Fat Spottie rated Bobber's post Disagree in the thread SD Bay Tubing With Dad 3/24.

I'd call that a good day. Real men lip Hali! Ow!

Mar 27, 2018
  7. Fat Spottie rated Cyborgstarfish's post Disagree in the thread Just turned legal Butt.

Niiice legal!! I'm almost positive they get to reproduce at 16in. They start to look different. Leave it the way it is.

Mar 26, 2018
  8. Fat Spottie rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

I'm embarrassed that the President gave teenagers an audience. Same age group eating Tide Pods and unable to look up from their phones....

Mar 9, 2018
  9. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Disagree in the thread David Hogg Paid crisis actor ?.

As someone currently in HS, I can attest that this is 200% true for the most of these 'activist' kids.

Mar 9, 2018
  10. Fat Spottie rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread False alarm.

Politically motivated IMO. I can hear it now, "this would not have happened had it not been for Trump's taunting."

Jan 16, 2018
  11. Fat Spottie rated Ram-Rod's post Disagree in the thread legalization is for the rich....

Jan 15, 2018
  12. Fat Spottie rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread legalization is for the rich....

I think that is a good thing!

Jan 10, 2018
  13. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Disagree in the thread Gov. Brown Christmas gift to Californians.

Can we just have Arnold Schwarzenegger come back?

Jan 3, 2018
  14. Fat Spottie rated Carterantebi's post Disagree in the thread Bay/Surf Fishing after significant Storm.

The fish can't tell it's raining.

Oct 31, 2017
  15. Fat Spottie rated Tmaio123's post Disagree in the thread 10/15 & 10/17.

Kelp fish, kelp bass.... potato potato, tomato, tomato

Oct 25, 2017
  16. Fat Spottie rated SurfingFishOside's post Disagree in the thread Great white in Oside.

I dont live in an area with cows, I live in an area with sharks.....the statistics that you speak of are flawed. They don't take into...

May 21, 2017
  17. Fat Spottie rated SurfingFishOside's post Disagree in the thread Great white in Oside.

The ocean is over protected, you can barely take a hawaiian sling out anymore or you will get a ticket. bigger fish = bigger seals=...

May 20, 2017