Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

One late night at SI pier I caught a mackel and let him take all the line out then reel it back under even tention. For the service of...

May 23, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  2. Fat Spottie rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread The Big 3.

Okuma, IMO..

May 20, 2020
  3. Fat Spottie rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Birthday Calico.

5:00 PM on your birthday.....are you drunk yet?:emoji_joy::emoji_joy:. Happy Birthday homeboy:emoji_thumbsup:

May 19, 2020
  4. Fat Spottie rated kyle12345's post Funny in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

Only for some, some of us love bottom fishing rather then catching 9 inch calicos.. :)

May 9, 2020
  5. Fat Spottie rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Funny in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

Interesting. I’m not sure why the county feels obiligated to do that. If a family is willing to assume the risk on a private charter,...

May 9, 2020
  6. Fat Spottie rated Noms's post Funny in the thread Dolphin half day 5/9/20.

Looks like this is the year I buy a boat. From what spottie is saying, the sport boats probably won't be running till late this year....

May 9, 2020
  7. Fat Spottie rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread I was wrong please fish at your own risk!.

[ATTACH]

May 3, 2020
  8. Fat Spottie rated John The Bass's post Funny in the thread I was wrong please fish at your own risk!.

Yep. The problem is that shore fishermen can never stay 6 feet away from each other. We all like to fish together in a very tight space...

May 3, 2020
  9. Fat Spottie rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread Open Beaches?.

I have had them walk all the way down to check my license so I can totally see a bunch of meter-maid carts rolling up and performing...

Apr 21, 2020
  10. Fat Spottie rated Diver278's post Funny in the thread Light at the end of the tunnel.....maybe.

I sure hope they open things up I’m getting tired of looking over my shoulder every cast.

Apr 21, 2020
  11. Fat Spottie rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Thursday close call.

i snuck out in the dark to "walk the dog" a little this morning. Went to a little different spot today.....more exposed than where I've...

Apr 16, 2020
  12. Fat Spottie rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Incomplete comparison. Look how many deaths we have so far in one month and compare that to those deaths spread over a year. Second...

Apr 12, 2020
  13. Fat Spottie rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread Sd Bay 03.28.20.

And they also paint the floor red when you shove a firecracker in their mouth and light it

Mar 29, 2020
  14. Fat Spottie rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Costco run 03.24.

Man...I'm looking at those wrasse like a new parolee who hasn't seen a woman in years..

Mar 27, 2020
  15. Fat Spottie rated Noms's post Funny in the thread Quarantine.

They just use drones to drop tickets on you and confiscate your gear.

Mar 16, 2020
  16. Fat Spottie rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Quarantine.

So if we are quarantined for 14 days do the game wardens get quarantined too? Asking for a friend..

Mar 16, 2020
  17. Fat Spottie rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread La Jolla whitefish and rockfish on Sunday.

Subaru...Japanese for broken

Mar 14, 2020
  18. Fat Spottie rated DPevin's post Funny in the thread Mission Belle 1/6/20 Dragon Tales.

Nice....so long as some idiot doesn't give you the incorrect amount of garlic to use eh?

Mar 9, 2020
  19. Fat Spottie rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Life gives you lemons....

Not today. But you got me thinking.... [ATTACH]

Mar 8, 2020