Ratings Fat Spottie has given

1. Fat Spottie rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread Retrieval technique for bass.

When using a Texas rigged curl tail grub I always use the lightest weight I can get away with and rig the grub so the tail curls down...

Oct 16, 2019
  2. Fat Spottie rated TekAngler's post Helpful in the thread It’s because your not wearing shoes.

I used to be a security guard supervisor...sounds like another weirdo who always wanted to be a cop and couldn't make it for whatever...

Aug 21, 2019
  3. Fat Spottie rated salt water guy's post Helpful in the thread Live Well Plug Size help.

I'm assuming no thru-hull fittings, (?) I have a smaller "Kodiak" and the drain plugs are both 1". Maybe you're referring to the...

Aug 20, 2019
  4. Fat Spottie rated scisports's post Helpful in the thread A Fat Spottie.

Awesome dude! You should change your thumbnail to that beast pic! Awesome getting the lady friend on the fish stoke! After marriage...

Jun 21, 2019
  5. Fat Spottie rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Swimbait Rod.

Which M1 are you using ? The M1 inshore SMX 90 M I use seems to do good with 3 to 4 oz the 6 oz rating is a farce . Casting larger...

May 14, 2019
  6. Fat Spottie rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread Coronado islands full day passport info?.

All a passenger needs to check in and board one of the sports boats through a sportfishing landing is a valid passport or passport card...

May 9, 2019
  7. Fat Spottie rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Car has been boxed in, what to do?.

Seems you have been more than patient! I think the only recourse is what you said!

May 4, 2019
  8. Fat Spottie rated Yella1's post Helpful in the thread Surface iron reels.

Sadly, Penn Fathom star drag reels are only available in right hand crank. I've been wanting one in Lefty for YEARS. Finally settled...

Apr 22, 2019
  9. Fat Spottie rated scisports's post Helpful in the thread Garlic Mushroom Sauce.

Dang I just ate and I’m salivating lol!! You can also choose to deglaze with heavy cream, to forego the soup base...

Mar 2, 2019
  10. Fat Spottie rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Garlic Mushroom Sauce.

I would use a mixture of rice you can usually buy in bulk at most any store has wild , red and brown rice in the mix . Pilaf or steamed...

Feb 28, 2019
  11. Fat Spottie rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Garlic Mushroom Sauce.

This recipe sounds good , the ingredients all go together . I just think you may need to add some acidity ,maybe use some red wine...

Feb 28, 2019
  12. Fat Spottie rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Won’t stop bleeding?.

I only read up to the part where you slammed the door in @dmorgan 's face. I too was also kinda wondering why you would ask your fellow...

Feb 13, 2019
  13. Fat Spottie rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Ecologically friendly weights...

That is also supposed to stir up the bottom! Gets those flat ones excited!

Dec 29, 2018
  14. Fat Spottie rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread A forgotten (but essential) concept.

What is this concept you ask.......? Saving for your future! We live in a microwave society with a nation of consumers. I don't want...

Dec 28, 2018
  15. Fat Spottie rated Mogambo's post Helpful in the thread Small but effective.

This type of jig works much better than the Little George because it doesn’t have a straight shaft that the blade spins on. Instead it...

Dec 26, 2018
  16. Fat Spottie rated Slater's post Helpful in the thread Yellowtail Rod to Pair With Fathom 25N.

quality product at a fraction of the cost. calstar 700m blank $140, rainshadow rclb 70m $65... Every custom builder around is building...

Dec 20, 2018
  17. Fat Spottie rated Slater's post Helpful in the thread Yellowtail Rod to Pair With Fathom 25N.

I already said, they are as good as any Calstar..... They are beyond great blanks, been around for a long time. Rainshadow is made by...

Dec 20, 2018