Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Gotta say... there is a couple more lucrative routes.

May 31, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  2. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Indentured servitude it is!

May 31, 2020 at 10:08 AM
  3. oldfogey rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Indentured servitude it is!

May 31, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  4. Redjim rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Somewhere on the 9...

I’m interested.

May 30, 2020 at 10:38 PM
  5. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

Just wait till we get the green light. Seriously, no point in saying it’s not goina happen until we know it will happen, because we...

May 30, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  6. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Do overnight boats fish at night?.

People don’t like it when a 5ft squid suddenly grabs their foot or having the clean up ink? Go figure.

May 30, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  7. oldfogey rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

Just wait till we get the green light. Seriously, no point in saying it’s not goina happen until we know it will happen, because we...

May 30, 2020 at 2:31 PM
  8. A-Train rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fishlab Carnada Flutter Jig Intel.

Looks like a Tady or Butterfly style flat fall jig. Basically it’s a jig that would excel on slow drifts. The stock hooks look like...

May 29, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  9. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Ive got yet to see an issue with Fathom or any current line of the International series. The reason I swear by them is that between the...

May 29, 2020 at 9:55 AM
  10. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Ive got yet to see an issue with Fathom or any current line of the International series. The reason I swear by them is that between the...

May 29, 2020 at 7:27 AM
  11. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

I mean you get what you pay for right? No need to waste money on a product when there are better ones out there, that cost less and...

May 28, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  12. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Fishlab Carnada Flutter Jig Intel.

Looks like a Tady or Butterfly style flat fall jig. Basically it’s a jig that would excel on slow drifts. The stock hooks look like...

May 28, 2020 at 9:29 PM
  13. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fishlab Carnada Flutter Jig Intel.

I made a fukky wucky. I was referring to the first. They are a lot like a diamond jig. Their descent seems to be a bit more of a...

May 28, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  14. Delorian rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Fishlab Carnada Flutter Jig Intel.

I made a fukky wucky. I was referring to the first. They are a lot like a diamond jig. Their descent seems to be a bit more of a...

May 28, 2020 at 8:05 PM
  15. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fishlab Carnada Flutter Jig Intel.

I’m personally not a fan of squishies. They perform well in super slow drifts but just don’t have an action as good as other jigs. The...

May 28, 2020 at 7:03 PM
  16. FisherLars rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Just don’t try selling me a Stella, Talica or Trinidad when I walk into Anglers. I like my superior VISX and Torques

May 28, 2020 at 2:35 PM
  17. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fish Processing.

Hidden bank

May 28, 2020 at 11:14 AM
  18. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Fish Processing.

Hidden bank

May 28, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  19. CrazyDonkey rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

Steve Carson and Vinny be rolling up with 9mms to Fisherman’s lol.

May 28, 2020 at 8:27 AM
  20. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Fish Processing.

Hidden bank

May 28, 2020 at 7:06 AM