Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Treble Chuck rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Coronado Islands Full Day 7/21.

6# in the bays… 20lb on sporties fishing tuna minimum. If it’s a picky yellowtail then I can drop down to 15lb but that’s conditional....

Jul 24, 2021 at 12:27 PM
  2. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Coronado Islands Full Day 7/21.

6# in the bays… 20lb on sporties fishing tuna minimum. If it’s a picky yellowtail then I can drop down to 15lb but that’s conditional....

Jul 24, 2021 at 12:21 PM
  3. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Coronado Islands Full Day 7/21.

Jul 24, 2021 at 11:26 AM
  4. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

WSB are without a doubt weak af. Without a doubt which is why I don’t like them being compared to Corvina. Comparing a corvina to sea...

Jul 24, 2021 at 11:21 AM
  5. scisports rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fat Spottie.

Now that’s the type of girth I can appreciate

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:31 PM
  6. galen rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Cue the Metallica “sad but trueeeee”

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:11 PM
  7. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

AHHH YOU SAID IT, don’t burst the bubble. I would think you’d love Corvina, it’s like moist sea biscuit. So here’s this thought;...

Jul 23, 2021 at 8:09 AM
  8. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Corvina ain’t the only fish at question here. That’s in general for the croakers. Corvina are such a weak fish where it’s almost...

Jul 23, 2021 at 8:07 AM
  9. Midnightpass rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

The concept revolves around moral perspective of what drives us to fish if we rely on other fisherman. Is it experience, the outdoors,...

Jul 23, 2021 at 8:02 AM
  10. YNW_FISHY rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

How about this instead, slot limits. Corvina ain’t in shortage but there is definitely a clone problem in the works now. Targeting...

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:20 AM
  11. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

The concept revolves around moral perspective of what drives us to fish if we rely on other fisherman. Is it experience, the outdoors,...

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:57 PM
  12. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Then we have to invest in a way of getting to state to recognize the corvina as an established gamefish. We need a group like NOAA or...

Jul 22, 2021 at 1:03 PM
  13. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Corvina ain’t the only fish at question here. That’s in general for the croakers. Corvina are such a weak fish where it’s almost...

Jul 22, 2021 at 1:03 PM
  14. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

How about this instead, slot limits. Corvina ain’t in shortage but there is definitely a clone problem in the works now. Targeting...

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:43 AM
  15. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread New 2020 low profile Penn baitcasters.

Ah a fellow Ned rigger. Yes it will with a rod for neds.

Jul 21, 2021 at 9:56 PM
  16. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Kill them all..

All the bluefin. Kill them. Go out, drop gear on them, learn the feeling of how hard you can pull on a fish before the line breaks....

Jul 21, 2021 at 7:00 PM
  17. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Jul 21, 2021 at 3:31 PM
  18. citruspirate rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Jul 21, 2021 at 2:35 PM
  19. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shortfin corvina petition thoughts? (Long winded).

Jul 21, 2021 at 11:08 AM
  20. K-Bo Smack rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fat Spottie.

Now that’s the type of girth I can appreciate

Jul 21, 2021 at 8:17 AM