Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nothing should ever be given without some form of being earned.

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  2. EscoFisher rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Well, I think they are. This time of year you’re looking at a slower bass fishing (think sand bass) and fishing rockfish. Fish light...

Dec 7, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  3. EscoFisher rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Bass and sculpin goes into full swing. That’s bottoms fishing.

Dec 7, 2019 at 5:58 PM
  4. Larry M rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Surf fishing lures.

Eppinger spoons work but they corrode out to fast. Especially since this is heritage... hold onto it. Have to say my dads not going to...

Dec 7, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  5. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Surf fishing lures.

Eppinger spoons work but they corrode out to fast. Especially since this is heritage... hold onto it. Have to say my dads not going to...

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:03 AM
  6. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Surf fishing lures.

Dec 7, 2019 at 7:27 AM
  7. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread For Sale Jigs for Sale: Salas, Tady, UFOs,.

Couple UFOs including a Prolite, 7X, 7X lite, 45s, A1s, Cristy, Hook Ups, and Kicker Jigs $80 for all of them. No shipping, pick up...

Dec 6, 2019 at 8:57 PM
  8. kciuchta rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Opinion: Silent Studying Areas.

Well Santa is broke, Mrs Claus told me to go fk myself, and their kids are all broke. I can handle music I just have to listen a radio...

Dec 6, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  9. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread For Sale Sold.

Shortening the stock of jigs folks. I’m 3 JRI-4. Basically full paint job, swim nice and plain well. Selling all of them for $25....

Dec 6, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  10. kciuchta rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Opinion: Silent Studying Areas.

Verified silent study area. It was like my little silent corner at school until these two showed up.

Dec 6, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  11. Larry M rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nothing should ever be given without some form of being earned.

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  12. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anyone try the Penn Fathom II yet?.

I own two of them. So basically what they wanna done is kept the clutch and eccentric but have made a thicker yoke. The yoke is...

Dec 6, 2019 at 6:56 AM
  13. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anyone try the Penn Fathom II yet?.

Doubt it’s going to happen :(. It’s a phenomenal reel, really.

Dec 5, 2019 at 8:00 PM
  14. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Opinion: Silent Studying Areas.

In a silent studying area, I shouldn't have to wear headphones and play music to drown out the noises of someone listening to a Disney...

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:28 PM
  15. scisports rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Opinion: Silent Studying Areas.

In a silent studying area, I shouldn't have to wear headphones and play music to drown out the noises of someone listening to a Disney...

Dec 5, 2019 at 5:44 PM
  16. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

oh

Dec 5, 2019 at 4:31 PM
  17. Larry M rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

oh

Dec 5, 2019 at 3:01 PM
  18. special k rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Creek let me hold you up there. In respect to millennials “failing to recognize their sacrifices” the whom of which is veterans is...

Dec 5, 2019 at 2:31 PM
  19. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

I hear about that pretty often. I just like building and making things which is what I find funny when ever I hear that. Preferably...

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:21 PM
  20. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

After talking with a couple local companies a aero space engineer is looking at an average salary of about $55g for a starting position....

Dec 5, 2019 at 1:21 PM