Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. A-Train rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread BFT and pain.

Yeeeuh

Sep 8, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread BFT and pain.

Yeeeuh

Sep 8, 2020
  3. Nickweissmusic rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread BFT and pain.

Yeeeuh

Sep 8, 2020
  4. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Dayton my boy. Limits of dorado and a massive bonito smash. The antagonist got fired from the Old Glory. Wide open, and I mean wide...

Sep 7, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

In both breeze size and weight.

Sep 7, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Ooooooh challenges excepted. Now working the full day boat.

Sep 7, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Dorado are 3-12. Bonito were 3-10.

Sep 7, 2020
  8. Bird334 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Dorado are 3-12. Bonito were 3-10.

Sep 7, 2020
  9. daytonfish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Ooooooh challenges excepted. Now working the full day boat.

Sep 7, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread norcal stripers.

Dayton my boy. Limits of dorado and a massive bonito smash. The antagonist got fired from the Old Glory. Wide open, and I mean wide...

Sep 6, 2020
  11. Kian.K rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Gear for a full day..

Yeah but that reel can’t do real 50lb work if you need it to. The 25N with 50lb or a thin 65lb backing has no issue.

Sep 4, 2020
  12. Kian.K rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mono Vs Flouro Vs Braid.

100 yard topshot of 40lb mono is the standard for surface irons. Casts better then braid all day long, don't let the LB guys fool you....

Sep 4, 2020
  13. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Gear for a full day..

this is just me, but i prefer reels of different sizes for different purposes. the 15XN is on my hit list without a doubt... but the...

Sep 4, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Gear for a full day..

The Penn Fathom is more durable and has a lower low gear, it’s a bit better bluefin reel it’s a lot more torque. The speed master lacks...

Sep 4, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Information on Bay temps?.

Turn over. Every full moon you get one. We had two gnarly ones near the end of July and beginning of August. It just got sorted out...

Sep 4, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Bay 9/2, Dropshot Success!.

smelt will school around the boat... along with the holy mini macs of mb when they are around.

Sep 4, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mono Vs Flouro Vs Braid.

100 yard topshot of 40lb mono is the standard for surface irons. Casts better then braid all day long, don't let the LB guys fool you....

Sep 3, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread 2 Day NLA Report 8/28.

lmfao, marcus just doing his thing on deck no shirt no shoes. you guys look south any bit for some of the dorado? the stuff i've seen...

Sep 3, 2020
  19. Nick Arevalo rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Gear for a full day..

Yeah but that reel can’t do real 50lb work if you need it to. The 25N with 50lb or a thin 65lb backing has no issue.

Sep 3, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Gear for a full day..

The Penn Fathom is more durable and has a lower low gear, it’s a bit better bluefin reel it’s a lot more torque. The speed master lacks...

Sep 3, 2020