Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. AzImport rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

But I just wanna use it one those fken mullet

Jan 20, 2018
  2. RomanCastro rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

Falconry.... Google: how do i buy a bad azz bird of prey?

Jan 20, 2018
  3. AzImport rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Don't Back Down... SD Bay 19JAN.

Falconry.... Google: how do i buy a bad azz bird of prey?

Jan 20, 2018
  4. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anyone out to fish?.

hitting MB up for a few hours today, just reply if you want to meet up

Jan 19, 2018
  5. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread legalization is for the rich....

BTW, I make sure to stay away from all this stuff, I don’t need to waste my time getting high and making a choice that’s fks my life over.

Jan 19, 2018
  6. ScubaLee03 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anyone out to fish?.

Jan 19, 2018
  7. Tnel73 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anyone out to fish?.

Jan 19, 2018
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Bay dredge.

Basically they uproot eel grass and replant it. More often then not it’s planted in clam beds as well, which always changes the bite.

Jan 19, 2018
  9. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Bay dredge.

Totally against it, that’s right in two of my favorite spots.

Jan 18, 2018
  10. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Cyborgstarfish goes RockFishing 12/23/2017.

First gaff I ever bought was a telescoping thinking it would be more convenient for the kayak, wrong. Ever since then I’ve used a short...

Jan 18, 2018
  11. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Attack of the Halibuts....

And why does that first spottie look like you interrupted his afternoon salad!

Jan 18, 2018
  12. Medicated fisherman rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Don’t Buy Cheap Reels.

I’ve caught hundreds of bass on Citica G7, I’ve had it for 7 years now and it’s held up great with only minor matiniance. Keeps up with...

Jan 17, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Don’t Buy Cheap Reels.

I really should have it serviced though.

Jan 17, 2018
  14. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders Winter Series Session 4.

I’m in

Jan 15, 2018
  15. i'dratherbef___ing rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Killin me!!.

The world is a reflection of your heart.. dj thrillz I think you’ve been able to make quite a few hearts lighter

Jan 14, 2018
  16. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread legalization is for the rich....

ADHD is determined by testing for behavioral traits. So basically there is an imbalance of chemicals in the brain right, and previously...

Jan 14, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread legalization is for the rich....

I expected this. Difference is I actually need these, except for the caffeine. Methemphatimes don’t give me a high either, but when my...

Jan 14, 2018
  18. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Crankin for Spots.

Heads up, if your having trouble trying to figure how to grip a bass with some treble hooks, grab the baits lip first. You then have...

Jan 13, 2018
  19. porvida99 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Crankin for Spots.

Heads up, if your having trouble trying to figure how to grip a bass with some treble hooks, grab the baits lip first. You then have...

Jan 13, 2018
  20. robbiesmith25 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread legalization is for the rich....

Opioids are pretty hard to come by.. rarely hear about them actually. Guess they are to expensive or something, that’s coming from a...

Jan 13, 2018