Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. metalman rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip RSVP.

Alright SDfish, heres the RSVP list for people interested in the 3/4 Charter Trip. General Info Official Date - Cancelled

Jan 25, 2017
  2. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip RSVP.

Alright SDfish, heres the RSVP list for people interested in the 3/4 Charter Trip. General Info Official Date - Cancelled

Jan 25, 2017
  3. metalman rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

Well we are straight outta luck for that $40 price range... the prices have changed so that it's $40 for a 1/2 day, $55 for a extended...

Jan 23, 2017
  4. Kellen rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

What up, SDFish!, back in December @BIG JOAQUIN and I came up with the idea of holding a charter trip for SDFish. Now rather then going...

Jan 23, 2017
  5. ScubaLee03 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

What up, SDFish!, back in December @BIG JOAQUIN and I came up with the idea of holding a charter trip for SDFish. Now rather then going...

Jan 23, 2017
  6. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

Well we are straight outta luck for that $40 price range... the prices have changed so that it's $40 for a 1/2 day, $55 for a extended...

Jan 23, 2017
  7. fishboy92 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fishing pet peeves?.

My dad has done that with a Penn Mag 525, I'm just sitting there like, how did we come to this?

Jan 23, 2017
  8. Kahuna bass rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread If you were trying to catch a Halibut....

I need to host a gaffing seminar sometime... show y'all how it's done with out the fish getting super bloody on the deck and preserving...

Jan 23, 2017
  9. metalman rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

Jan 22, 2017
  10. Jenx rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

Jan 22, 2017
  11. geofish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SDFish Charter Trip.

Jan 22, 2017
  12. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anybody out?.

Its white capping in the bay from what I last saw, good luck out here, stay warm!

Jan 22, 2017
  13. geofish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anybody out?.

Its white capping in the bay from what I last saw, good luck out here, stay warm!

Jan 22, 2017
  14. scisports rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anybody out?.

Jan 22, 2017
  15. lchicker rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Anybody out?.

Jan 22, 2017
  16. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Salton Sea.

Quick tip, I'd be really careful in the future before you go labeling somebody, else that's goina reflect on you on a possibly bad way...

Jan 21, 2017
  17. Vito1023 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Scratching it out at MB.

We special California people Can also choose the free shipping option with arrival dates on Saturday, something I always take advantage of

Jan 19, 2017
  18. BadBilly rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Scratching it out at MB.

We special California people Can also choose the free shipping option with arrival dates on Saturday, something I always take advantage of

Jan 19, 2017
  19. BadBilly rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Scratching it out at MB.

Speaking of things like that, Corey is going to supposedly bring some of the MC Shads that are only on TW to Fred Hall, been wanting to...

Jan 19, 2017
  20. geofish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread If you were trying to catch a Halibut....

I need to host a gaffing seminar sometime... show y'all how it's done with out the fish getting super bloody on the deck and preserving...

Jan 17, 2017