Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Premier 1/5/20.

Dude... 270-8H. Cheap, forgiving, and extremely utilitarian. Hands down the best rod you can get for the money for a number of...

Jan 18, 2020
  2. KTfromSD rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Grumpies in Imperial Beach.

I saw you trolling your hardbait on the way back in... lol

Jan 16, 2020
  3. Redjim rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Grumpies in Imperial Beach.

I saw you trolling your hardbait on the way back in... lol

Jan 16, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders tee shirts and hoodies.

Xl in black and xl hoodie plz.

Jan 14, 2020
  5. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SS 01.13.20.

Should be able to get my license soon... wasn’t able to get it today

Jan 14, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SS 01.13.20.

Should be able to get my license soon... wasn’t able to get it today

Jan 13, 2020
  7. Chriwilson rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

That D8 is freaking sweet. It’s pretty much an anything you want it to be rod. Same mandrel as original but it’s wrap is a little...

Jan 11, 2020
  8. Lucas19 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Another nice thing about the D8 is that it. Can be trimmed down into a great yo-yo rod or dropper loop rod too. Cheap as shyt. The...

Jan 11, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Another nice thing about the D8 is that it. Can be trimmed down into a great yo-yo rod or dropper loop rod too. Cheap as shyt. The...

Jan 11, 2020
  10. Ucsdsu rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

270-8... all the way. Glass so it’s pretty forgiving... can be fished really hard too. BBC The rod does great for everything from 20lb...

Jan 11, 2020
  11. Lucas19 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

That D8 is freaking sweet. It’s pretty much an anything you want it to be rod. Same mandrel as original but it’s wrap is a little...

Jan 10, 2020
  12. Lucas19 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

270-8... all the way. Glass so it’s pretty forgiving... can be fished really hard too. BBC The rod does great for everything from 20lb...

Jan 10, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Jan 10, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Jan 10, 2020
  15. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Jan 10, 2020
  16. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Jan 10, 2020
  17. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Cooked up the lingcod... came out great. Then I tried your Baja sauce DPevin ... Now I’m crazy for garlic but the cloves that you use...

Jan 10, 2020
  18. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread One rod to do it all.

Jan 9, 2020
  19. Redjim rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

I got the yellowtail... if it even qualifies [ATTACH]

Jan 9, 2020
  20. Delorian rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Chubasco 2.

Shyt sucks off PL. Everyone is fishing blue perch. Edit- I revise my statement, seems like the boats that get out are finding some...

Jan 7, 2020