Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

I've had it with london broil.... freaking soft and jerky flavored all at once.

Aug 16, 2020
  2. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

My girlfriends step dad has one that is all tricked out... like hardcore. That thing makes it easy to smoke just about anything

Aug 16, 2020
  3. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

Not a fan of fisherman processing or of 5 stars personally. Making your own is pretty easy... even on a Weber if you have the chance....

Aug 16, 2020
  4. BestFishes rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

Not a fan of fisherman processing or of 5 stars personally. Making your own is pretty easy... even on a Weber if you have the chance....

Aug 16, 2020
  5. William Ritchie rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

Aug 16, 2020
  6. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

My girlfriends step dad has one that is all tricked out... like hardcore. That thing makes it easy to smoke just about anything

Aug 15, 2020
  7. barepixels rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

Aug 15, 2020
  8. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna Jerky through Processors.

Aug 15, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Concept A3 vs Lexa 300 HD.

They should absolutely not. A pretty good sign that they were machined out hard or at a high heat and then tempered poorly. I would...

Aug 15, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

The meat and the size haven’t been together these past two years. But both are still in town.

Aug 14, 2020
  11. Kian.K rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread All around stick.

A 270-8H would work. It's really a 30lb rod. If you're looking for 40lb I'd try a 6480MH or if you wanted a 9ft rod a 6490. Glass is...

Aug 14, 2020
  12. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

The meat and the size haven’t been together these past two years. But both are still in town.

Aug 14, 2020
  13. Jpark907 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

Aug 13, 2020
  14. Msolorz rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

I do! Still working the DD but don’t know the next time we running

Aug 11, 2020
  15. Msolorz rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

brown rockfish

Aug 11, 2020
  16. Bassnbeans rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SD piers 8/8.

When are the bonito going to smash us again is a genuine question I never thought that I would be asking. Genuine great cheap thrills.

Aug 11, 2020
  17. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

Aug 10, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

Aug 10, 2020
  19. NibbleSquad rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

brown rockfish

Aug 10, 2020
  20. Kian.K rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Thoughts?.

I’ll be honest, I always say it’s whack to keep large female fish of any species. Spotties ain’t like calicoes and sand bass where a...

Aug 9, 2020