Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Chubasco 2.

Shyt sucks off PL. Everyone is fishing blue perch. Edit- I revise my statement, seems like the boats that get out are finding some...

Jan 6, 2020
  2. Redjim rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Chubasco 2.

Shyt sucks off PL. Everyone is fishing blue perch. Edit- I revise my statement, seems like the boats that get out are finding some...

Jan 6, 2020
  3. Chriwilson rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

It was bycatch lol. I was fishing a reverse dropper loop with a mackerel trying to get more lings.

Jan 4, 2020
  4. Chriwilson rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Those are indeed whitefish.... caught some donkeys

Jan 4, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

To much effort...I just cut it out... pretty much just get the bone and the flesh between it.

Jan 2, 2020
  6. JWBee rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

To much effort...I just cut it out... pretty much just get the bone and the flesh between it.

Jan 2, 2020
  7. oldfogey rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread TP 12.25.19 PM.

Like wise... I got a good feelin.

Jan 1, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread TP 12.25.19 PM.

Like wise... I got a good feelin.

Jan 1, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread TP 12.25.19 PM.

Don’t reckon it’s the strong parasite you see in insects but it definitely looks like one you’d find on Makos. The actual end in the...

Jan 1, 2020
  10. JWBee rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 12/27.

Whitefish are closed for sure

Dec 31, 2019
  11. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 12/27.

Dec 30, 2019
  12. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 12/27.

Dec 30, 2019
  13. JWBee rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

It was bycatch lol. I was fishing a reverse dropper loop with a mackerel trying to get more lings.

Dec 30, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Dec 29, 2019
  15. JWBee rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

I got the yellowtail... if it even qualifies [ATTACH]

Dec 29, 2019
  16. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Dec 28, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Those are indeed whitefish.... caught some donkeys

Dec 27, 2019
  18. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Dec 27, 2019
  19. Ucsdsu rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Slow trolled mackerel... big dropper loops... pitching to hem when they pop up. Big or small... kill em all.

Dec 27, 2019
  20. Ucsdsu rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Slugs are 25lb YT fish minimum. Calicoes are 7lb fish minimum.

Dec 27, 2019