Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. JWBee rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Boat is going out, dress for wetness and cold

Dec 26, 2019
  2. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Dec 26, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Dec 26, 2019
  4. 5-20 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Pretty much. I just started fishing them in a skiff instead.

Dec 23, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Pretty much. I just started fishing them in a skiff instead.

Dec 23, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

I’m about to say something, just keep in mind we have different experiences. Ive come to hate fishing bluefin on sport boats. When...

Dec 23, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Waders...a little input please....

I got myself a pair of waders earlier this year and have no regrets in terms of the weather. They were like $65 at Dicks but they’ve...

Dec 23, 2019
  8. William Ritchie rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

I’m about to say something, just keep in mind we have different experiences. Ive come to hate fishing bluefin on sport boats. When...

Dec 23, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Mission Belle Saturday?.

Stuff got spooky. Last time the DD ran we saw them. Stuff dove down and didn’t want to come up.

Dec 19, 2019
  10. Ebitda rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 11/15/19 Fookin Kill em' All.

Freakkkkkkin stoked. By far, the best trip I ever had in local waters on a sportboat. Period. What ever you believe to be your style,...

Dec 16, 2019
  11. oldfogey rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 2.

ill be there

Dec 16, 2019
  12. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 2.

ill be there

Dec 16, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 11/15/19 Fookin Kill em' All.

CalStar 540 and a Fathom 30. You want the Gucci, Saltiga 40. My god is that real a joy to fish with

Dec 16, 2019
  14. Roncador rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread MB 11/15/19 Fookin Kill em' All.

CalStar 540 and a Fathom 30. You want the Gucci, Saltiga 40. My god is that real a joy to fish with

Dec 16, 2019
  15. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread How many fish are you really taking?.

How do bamboo straws hold up. I’m not like; sienfeld soup nazi against reusable straws, it’s just that they suck.

Dec 13, 2019
  16. William Ritchie rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread How many fish are you really taking?.

How do bamboo straws hold up. I’m not like; sienfeld soup nazi against reusable straws, it’s just that they suck.

Dec 13, 2019
  17. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Slow trolled mackerel... big dropper loops... pitching to hem when they pop up. Big or small... kill em all.

Dec 13, 2019
  18. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Slugs are 25lb YT fish minimum. Calicoes are 7lb fish minimum.

Dec 13, 2019
  19. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Is this time of year worth a trip?.

Or big yo-yos. All three of my largest were on a yo-yo. IMHO it depends. Really. If fish are actively feeding in shallow water or...

Dec 13, 2019