Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. B8DHOOK rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

The meat and the size haven’t been together these past two years. But both are still in town.

Aug 14, 2020
  2. Jpark907 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

The meat and the size haven’t been together these past two years. But both are still in town.

Aug 13, 2020
  3. Msolorz rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

I do! Still working the DD but don’t know the next time we running

Aug 11, 2020
  4. Msolorz rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

brown rockfish

Aug 11, 2020
  5. Bassnbeans rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SD piers 8/8.

When are the bonito going to smash us again is a genuine question I never thought that I would be asking. Genuine great cheap thrills.

Aug 11, 2020
  6. Tommy Chang rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

Aug 10, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

Aug 10, 2020
  8. NibbleSquad rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sd bay 8/9 No bonies....

brown rockfish

Aug 10, 2020
  9. Kian.K rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Thoughts?.

I’ll be honest, I always say it’s whack to keep large female fish of any species. Spotties ain’t like calicoes and sand bass where a...

Aug 9, 2020
  10. Kam_Walsh98 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sportfish vs. Trashfish.

Amen. For some people, the tug is the drug. For me personally, it’s the challenge. It’s about the hunt and the pursuit and as wild...

Aug 9, 2020
  11. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Grande 7/21.

i'm building out mine with a cortez conversion kit. Full SS on SS and beefed up dogs.

Aug 9, 2020
  12. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread The San Diego 8/6.

Let’s say that boat does give certain individuals VERY generous incentives.

Aug 9, 2020
  13. A-Train rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SD piers 8/8.

When are the bonito going to smash us again is a genuine question I never thought that I would be asking. Genuine great cheap thrills.

Aug 9, 2020
  14. A-Train rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread BSB Jackpot.

Be prepared for some microwaves fish if you keep talking that much smack to him!

Aug 9, 2020
  15. Rawdeezy rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SD piers 8/8.

Aug 9, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread SD piers 8/8.

Aug 9, 2020
  17. Larry M rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sportfish vs. Trashfish.

Amen. For some people, the tug is the drug. For me personally, it’s the challenge. It’s about the hunt and the pursuit and as wild...

Aug 9, 2020
  18. geofish rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread San Diego and Grande that much better at finding the fish?.

You will not meet a more psycho for pelagics group of deckhands then on the MB. I don't mean that in a bad way either, I mean they want...

Aug 8, 2020
  19. Chriwilson rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Wear Masks on the Sporties.

It’s not a joke... especially when other boats are about to start reporting other vessels for non compliance. It’s one thing to remove...

Aug 8, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Sportfish vs. Trashfish.

Aug 8, 2020