Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Bonitos where you at?.

If the bonito were here we the half day and 3/4day would be fishing them. There are signs of them.

Sep 15, 2019
  2. geofish rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Mission Belle 8/22/2019 YFT.

Braid can fk off.

Aug 26, 2019
  3. FISH rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Mission Belle 8/22/2019 YFT.

Braid can fk off.

Aug 25, 2019
  4. Ajays adventures rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Lexa 400 for Tuna.

I landed my PB bluefin (so far) in one. 78lbs on a Heavy Bass rod too, 65lb Braid to 60lb Mono. Would I recommend it? Hell no unless...

Aug 11, 2019
  5. Icaughtafishonce rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread BFT on the Outer Limits 6/1.

Hey great job on the 40lb... sounded like that fish was pissed off. I’m surprised the deckhand actually fed line... means that all your...

Jun 3, 2019
  6. Icaughtafishonce rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

Btch I’m adorable

May 31, 2019
  7. Icaughtafishonce rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Hook up bait tips.

I feel like I’ve given more vivid details of hook up bait penetration but to each their own.

May 31, 2019
  8. mbailey250 rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Flushing Down the Turd(s): 3/6-3/7.

Meh

Apr 12, 2019
  9. Kam_Walsh98 rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Flushing Down the Turd(s): 3/6-3/7.

Meh

Apr 8, 2019
  10. DangerFloof rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread San Diego - Will They Find The Yellowtail This Saturday?.

Lost that chance a while back.

Mar 30, 2019
  11. Osprey rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Funny how it works sometimes.

You’re right I catch double digit Vina not baitfish lol. When was the last time you even saw a corvina, the last time sargo posted a...

Mar 7, 2019
  12. BigJon619 rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread SD Bay Tube Session 2/16.

One ***** and you’re in the hospital? Coward! Their spines are just a nasty bee sting... I’ve been stung a lot.

Feb 19, 2019
  13. Carterantebi rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Prowler sportfishing accident.

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo. So both boats where under power, and believe it or not.. but there are absolute right aways while...

Oct 29, 2018
  14. sargo rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Thick Croaker.

sargo I know you like bragging about your 2ft crows but that fish was 22 inches, for the vast majority of people that’s a big fking...

Sep 14, 2018
  15. Osprey rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread 2 new species!.

It begins again...

Sep 12, 2018
  16. sargo rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Vina.

They dead bro

Sep 6, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Marathon MB sesh, skiff + shore, 9/1.

Whoa whoa whoa Keep it in your pants their buddy.

Sep 6, 2018
  18. BASSpwn17 rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Could Someone Maybe Show me Around a bit?.

Alright, so I'm just a saltwater bass angler looking for someone to show me around freshwater a bit. It wasn't until I actually joined...

Aug 10, 2018
  19. fishinmike rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread Wife with the biggest spotty I've ever seen.

That’s a tank!!! You were right on the fish being a female too!! Spotties that have a yellow chin and under belly are actually females,...

Jul 6, 2018
  20. Rocketship rated Fat Spottie's post Disagree in the thread State of the Union.

Hahaha, the reason why the stock market rose is because part the NASDAQ’s stocks are composed of infrastructure companies riding on the...

Apr 23, 2018