Ratings Fat Spottie has received

1. Jepoy rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

When the big boys are around run 40# flouro minimum. This is one of those cases where you need the leader.

Nov 17, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  2. mcfish rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Should newbie anglers use braid? [Coach's Corner].

Hehehe, I once was able to taste about half the girls volleyballs team hair... then one got pregnant.

Nov 17, 2019 at 1:45 PM
  3. Vito1023 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Setups for a Full Day.

Have a set up with 20lb, a set up with 30lb, and a set up with 40lb. leave the 15 at home if they are chewing this well. Bring some...

Nov 13, 2019
  4. KTfromSD rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Anyone going on the 1/2 day Dolphin on Monday?(PM).

Bring everything from 3-10oz. Cody likes to fish around 280ft at times and the outside area of the Point can have ripping current...

Nov 8, 2019
  5. Noms rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Anyone going on the 1/2 day Dolphin on Monday?(PM).

Bring everything from 3-10oz. Cody likes to fish around 280ft at times and the outside area of the Point can have ripping current...

Nov 8, 2019
  6. KTfromSD rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Anyone going on the 1/2 day Dolphin on Monday?(PM).

Start with 25lb mono. 25lb is the most forgiving, lightest, and heaviest line for a typical half day situation. It’s light enough that...

Nov 7, 2019
  7. Easy619 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Yoyo setups?.

Penn 113H. Pack it with 200 yards of 80lb braid. Fill (Hard to the max) the rest of the reel with 40lb or 50lb if you really want to...

Nov 4, 2019
  8. ColdEye rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread SAN DIEGO 10/24.

Get a decent glass or composite rod. Your sealine 20 is a far more capable reel then what you are giving credit for. 20-30lb rods will...

Oct 30, 2019
  9. fishingmissionbay rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Skiff attacked by Mako.

Yeah fk u Kam_Walsh98 ! Jk love you babe.

Oct 29, 2019
  10. Kam_Walsh98 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Skiff attacked by Mako.

Yeah fk u Kam_Walsh98 ! Jk love you babe.

Oct 29, 2019
  11. RolloTomasi rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Should newbie anglers use braid? [Coach's Corner].

Werfless I don’t know why youd say your full of crap, but let’s mention the pitfalls of braid, into my relation saltwater fishing. 1....

Oct 25, 2019
  12. kciuchta rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread San Diego 10/23.

There are fish willing to eat poppers rn.. slot of them a little bit west. Until they find all the bait and they only want 20lb :(

Oct 24, 2019
  13. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Full day boat questions.

OPERATOR SPECTRE They have a couple, wasn't to excited about alot of them but there is a gem or two

Oct 23, 2019
  14. Werfless rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread End of season?.

NLA runs prices for Colonet at the same price as the condor and OG... Werfless the Vagabond on the other hand... my peasant *** can’t...

Oct 16, 2019
  15. JWBee rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Mission Belle 10/12/19.

You know me as mainly a bass guy right? I think of myself as bass fisherman and I fish a lot of bass reels. I’ve fished a lot of 300...

Oct 15, 2019
  16. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Mission Belle 10/12/19.

You know me as mainly a bass guy right? I think of myself as bass fisherman and I fish a lot of bass reels. I’ve fished a lot of 300...

Oct 14, 2019
  17. kyle12345 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread What rigs to bring and how will the sea be?.

On a 4/0 you get 25lbs of drag spread out on better drags with a wider vector (mathematically speaking you get closer to 30) .... not to...

Oct 10, 2019
  18. kciuchta rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Fluoro questions.

I’ve been catching limits on 1/0 light wire hooks and 20lb mono each time I’ve gone fishing in the past month. Flouro isn’t really...

Oct 9, 2019
  19. Larry M rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread ISO BOAT!.

this is sort of a brief run down on the boats out of San Diego. In terms of rentable dinghies with engines on them, there is a couple...

Oct 8, 2019