Ratings fish4bass has received

1. objetty rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread New Boat Fee.

Thanks for the reply

Jul 28, 2022
  2. swings are free rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

Im waiting to see what Sportsmans Warehouse turns out to be like in Santee. Bass pro shops stores may be about 7 times bigger than...

Apr 30, 2022
  3. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Hodges?.

I read a statement from the city that said Hodges will close to ALL fishing and recreation while the work is being done, not just the ramp

Apr 30, 2022
  4. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

Im waiting to see what Sportsmans Warehouse turns out to be like in Santee. Bass pro shops stores may be about 7 times bigger than...

Apr 30, 2022
  5. ATA rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread trolling motors on tubes.

Typical humans, give us an inch and we want a mile. We are all guilty of it at some point in our lives, but a lot people worked hard to...

Apr 7, 2022
  6. swings are free rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread What you think..???.

Fed Mart was on Convoy where Target is now. It was next to the strip club (Yeah ya all remember now huh). Gemco was across the street...

Feb 13, 2022
  7. mcfish rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread What you think..???.

That's funny----(SENIORS HAVE MONEY) I cant stop laughing----almost

Feb 12, 2022
  8. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

That's funny----(SENIORS HAVE MONEY) I cant stop laughing----almost

Feb 12, 2022
  9. Exmedicated Fisherman rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Sierra Snowpack.

I (usually) go up in May, so I like the lesser snow pack for fishing. The streams aren't running quite so hard and I don't have to trek...

Dec 31, 2021
  10. B8DHOOK rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Ive seen a big drop in fish quality over the last 35 years and im sure a lot has to do with C & R. I also blame some of that on how...

Dec 26, 2021
  11. swings are free rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Ive seen a big drop in fish quality over the last 35 years and im sure a lot has to do with C & R. I also blame some of that on how...

Dec 21, 2021
  12. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread C&R culture ruins bass fisheries….

Dec 21, 2021
  13. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread My kid tried sd river for 1st time.

Good on you for getting your boy out to fish. I have a lot of cool memories from fishing around Westgate Park and R.E. Hazard as a kid...

Oct 31, 2021
  14. VinnyBass rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread My kid tried sd river for 1st time.

Good on you for getting your boy out to fish. I have a lot of cool memories from fishing around Westgate Park and R.E. Hazard as a kid...

Oct 31, 2021
  15. mcfish rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

Damn it Vinny. I've been singing Dylan songs from that album all day in my head.

Aug 24, 2021
  16. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

Damn it Vinny. I've been singing Dylan songs from that album all day in my head.

Aug 24, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

Aug 24, 2021
  18. afishnsea rated fish4bass's post Disagree in the thread Change The Page.

Haven't seen kellen on here in god knows how long. He is either extremely busy or he is making enough off all the stupid pop up adds on...

Jun 1, 2021
  19. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Change The Page.

Haven't seen kellen on here in god knows how long. He is either extremely busy or he is making enough off all the stupid pop up adds on...

May 31, 2021
  20. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

1 tube reservation is good for 2 people. The 2nd person must pay an additional $20 cash fee when entering. 1 reservation is good for...

May 19, 2021