Ratings fish4bass has received

1. mcfish rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

Damn it Vinny. I've been singing Dylan songs from that album all day in my head.

Aug 24, 2021
  2. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

Damn it Vinny. I've been singing Dylan songs from that album all day in my head.

Aug 24, 2021
  3. VinnyBass rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread San V...times are a changing!.

Aug 24, 2021
  4. afishnsea rated fish4bass's post Disagree in the thread Change The Page.

Haven't seen kellen on here in god knows how long. He is either extremely busy or he is making enough off all the stupid pop up adds on...

Jun 1, 2021
  5. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Change The Page.

Haven't seen kellen on here in god knows how long. He is either extremely busy or he is making enough off all the stupid pop up adds on...

May 31, 2021
  6. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

1 tube reservation is good for 2 people. The 2nd person must pay an additional $20 cash fee when entering. 1 reservation is good for...

May 19, 2021
  7. Barrettpicoftheday rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

1 tube reservation is good for 2 people. The 2nd person must pay an additional $20 cash fee when entering. 1 reservation is good for...

May 18, 2021
  8. diegofish rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

May 18, 2021
  9. toolbox rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

May 18, 2021
  10. cavedog619 rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Fishing some different waters.

I have a friend who has told me many stories about cotton mouth dropping into his boat back there. Call me a puss, but you can have it

May 7, 2021
  11. fishnfreak rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Fishing some different waters.

I have a friend who has told me many stories about cotton mouth dropping into his boat back there. Call me a puss, but you can have it

May 6, 2021
  12. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Fishing some different waters.

May 5, 2021
  13. dmorgan3 rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Sorry if I came off offensive, not meant to be. I can be a bit of a smart -ss sometimes when I think I'm being funny. Some of us have...

May 2, 2021
  14. mcfish rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Upper Otay.

Your right Mcfish, the Florida strain was introduced into upper Otay in the late 1950's. The first attempt to plant 100,000 was found...

May 2, 2021
  15. diegofish rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

First of all you dont have to get there at 5. You can show up at 6 or 7 if you so please. As for being Jealous about showing up at noon....

May 1, 2021
  16. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Sorry if I came off offensive, not meant to be. I can be a bit of a smart -ss sometimes when I think I'm being funny. Some of us have...

Apr 30, 2021
  17. mcfish rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

First of all you dont have to get there at 5. You can show up at 6 or 7 if you so please. As for being Jealous about showing up at noon....

Apr 29, 2021
  18. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Apr 29, 2021
  19. BoatRide rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Apr 29, 2021
  20. the bass killing machine rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Your 2021 Barrett Opening Experience.

Apr 29, 2021