Ratings fish4bass has received

1. swings are free rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

Im waiting to see what Sportsmans Warehouse turns out to be like in Santee. Bass pro shops stores may be about 7 times bigger than...

Apr 30, 2022
  2. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Change The Page.

Haven't seen kellen on here in god knows how long. He is either extremely busy or he is making enough off all the stupid pop up adds on...

May 31, 2021
  3. diegofish rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

1 tube reservation is good for 2 people. The 2nd person must pay an additional $20 cash fee when entering. 1 reservation is good for...

May 18, 2021
  4. toolbox rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Does 1 ticket allow you 2 spots???.

1 tube reservation is good for 2 people. The 2nd person must pay an additional $20 cash fee when entering. 1 reservation is good for...

May 18, 2021
  5. diegofish rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Barret first timer.

I have a tackle box specifically for Barrett, but have never had my tackle box checked, only my poles. It has always been my...

Apr 16, 2021
  6. objetty rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Barret first timer.

They are Northern's so they can be a bit more aggressive but they're still just bass. Use the same baits that you fish for bass...

Apr 14, 2021
  7. snookslayer rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

I dont believe the city would take away the float tube option and loose that extra revenue. I think it will either get revised before...

Apr 8, 2021
  8. MaxZmus rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Barrett 2022.....moving forward.

I dont believe the city would take away the float tube option and loose that extra revenue. I think it will either get revised before...

Apr 7, 2021
  9. MaxZmus rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread City of San Diego is looking to hire a new lake biologist.

Lets hope its someone who cares and tries and that one of the requirements isn't total brain washing by the city

Mar 26, 2021
  10. mcfish rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread City of San Diego is looking to hire a new lake biologist.

Lets hope its someone who cares and tries and that one of the requirements isn't total brain washing by the city

Mar 23, 2021
  11. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread City of San Diego is looking to hire a new lake biologist.

Mar 23, 2021
  12. swings are free rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread City of San Diego is looking to hire a new lake biologist.

Mar 23, 2021
  13. diegofish rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Abbott and Costello at Otay....

incase you were wondering McFish [ATTACH]

Mar 16, 2021
  14. falafeluver rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

I wrote a letter to the city. In short, I explained to them how important the boats are to a tremendous amount of people who enjoy...

Mar 10, 2021
  15. Jigginjaws rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

What a crock. They need to have VIP days to advertise. Advertise for what, the place is sold out for the first couple months. I'm...

Mar 9, 2021
  16. falafeluver rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

Make it $200 a boat and I still don't believe it would make a difference. Its not the cost in my opinion. Its just one of the cities...

Mar 8, 2021
  17. Bluegill rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

50 years of press day might be pushing it. I Don't know exactly when Barrett started Press Day but the lake has only been open to...

Mar 7, 2021
  18. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

Make it $200 a boat and I still don't believe it would make a difference. Its not the cost in my opinion. Its just one of the cities...

Mar 5, 2021
  19. Werfless rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

What a crock. They need to have VIP days to advertise. Advertise for what, the place is sold out for the first couple months. I'm...

Mar 4, 2021
  20. Everydog rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread 2021 Barrett Survey.....

Mar 4, 2021