Ratings fishboy92 has given

1. fishboy92 rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Limits on grunion coming.

Maybe it won't be in affect this year but I clearly heard the lady say they are deciding on a 30 fish limit on the last FGC meeting...

Jan 1, 2022
  2. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

You bet. Nice month of fishies for ya!

May 21, 2021
  3. fishboy92 rated projectman's post Like in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

crushing it, nice work

May 21, 2021
  4. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

Sweet! I still got ya money! Let me know when ya want it ;)

May 21, 2021
  5. fishboy92 rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

Probably not We can barley afford to keep our lakes open

Apr 16, 2021
  6. fishboy92 rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Lost backpack found!!!.

Dang.. a lot of cash to leave laying around

Apr 3, 2021
  7. fishboy92 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Wahoo?.

What length of trip do I need to go on for a realistic/likely chance of catching a wahoo?

Mar 31, 2021
  8. fishboy92 rated Titos334's post Funny in the thread Slab away 3/20.

That doesn't suck those are some grande size paper mouths wouldn't be mad C&R those all day long, way to go!!!

Mar 22, 2021
  9. fishboy92 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Yes......I agree. I was tossing a jig many years ago with a crawfish trailer. I was drifting near the shore and picked up a few small...

Mar 18, 2021
  10. fishboy92 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

To be fair, (i know that is hard knowing what we know) he did catch some legit huge bass.

Mar 18, 2021
  11. fishboy92 rated Troy Lindner's post Like in the thread For Sale Minnkota electric Outboard 1/2hp and 12v battery.

Had this out about 20 times total on the water, sitting in storage between trips. Minnkota Electric Outboard EO 1/2 HP and the 12v...

Mar 18, 2021
  12. fishboy92 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread bluegill.

But I believe Roy is still around. There were a couple of Kencor rods at a Pawn Shop here in Ramona. The reel seat and handle said...

Mar 15, 2021
  13. fishboy92 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Local Ramp?.

If the water is low at Miramar and you launch a long boat with a trailer be careful.....the end of the ramp drops off down about 5' and...

Mar 9, 2021
  14. fishboy92 rated Local Spotty's post Funny in the thread Day trip at Vail Lake.

Hey guys. I am going out to Vail Lake this weekend and I was wondering if anyone has fished there recently. What are the usual catches...

Mar 2, 2021
  15. fishboy92 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Lost cell phone at Hodges.

Can you hear me now...I guess not!

Mar 2, 2021
  16. fishboy92 rated Egorham's post Like in the thread Mb foot/skiff seshs 2/8-2/9.

Nice. I know they're biting but haven't spent any time targeting them lately either. (I met you at the parking lot yesterday)

Feb 11, 2021
  17. fishboy92 rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Buying Looking for Mattlures Dead twitch.

Not sure if you’re still looking for a 10”. If so, I have one I’ll let go. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 16, 2020
  18. fishboy92 rated Egorham's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Strike 4! Just started using it but it’s exceeded expectations so far.

Dec 15, 2020
  19. fishboy92 rated dbrown6535's post Funny in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

Sorry

Nov 20, 2020
  20. fishboy92 rated mattgulptosser's post Agree in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

I only go mondays (day off) during rainy weather if I can. The bass, at least, seem to respond quite a bit to the lack of people/boat...

Nov 19, 2020