Ratings fishboy92 has given

1. fishboy92 rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Limits on grunion coming.

Maybe it won't be in affect this year but I clearly heard the lady say they are deciding on a 30 fish limit on the last FGC meeting...

Jan 1, 2022
  2. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

You bet. Nice month of fishies for ya!

May 21, 2021
  3. fishboy92 rated projectman's post Like in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

crushing it, nice work

May 21, 2021
  4. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

Sweet! I still got ya money! Let me know when ya want it ;)

May 21, 2021
  5. fishboy92 rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

Yes......I agree. I was tossing a jig many years ago with a crawfish trailer. I was drifting near the shore and picked up a few small...

Mar 18, 2021
  6. fishboy92 rated Troy Lindner's post Like in the thread For Sale Minnkota electric Outboard 1/2hp and 12v battery.

Had this out about 20 times total on the water, sitting in storage between trips. Minnkota Electric Outboard EO 1/2 HP and the 12v...

Mar 18, 2021
  7. fishboy92 rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread bluegill.

But I believe Roy is still around. There were a couple of Kencor rods at a Pawn Shop here in Ramona. The reel seat and handle said...

Mar 15, 2021
  8. fishboy92 rated Egorham's post Like in the thread Mb foot/skiff seshs 2/8-2/9.

Nice. I know they're biting but haven't spent any time targeting them lately either. (I met you at the parking lot yesterday)

Feb 11, 2021
  9. fishboy92 rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Buying Looking for Mattlures Dead twitch.

Not sure if you’re still looking for a 10”. If so, I have one I’ll let go. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 16, 2020
  10. fishboy92 rated Egorham's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Strike 4! Just started using it but it’s exceeded expectations so far.

Dec 15, 2020
  11. fishboy92 rated Jenx's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

Look at that a-hole parking his boat right within casting range of all the shore fishermen.

Nov 19, 2020
  12. fishboy92 rated rza007's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Nice dude! Grind away. You be running the helm of an operation in no time. :emoji_thumbsup:

Nov 19, 2020
  13. fishboy92 rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Frikin beautiful !! All of it.. Trip of a lifetime for me some day. Those pictures are the best !

Nov 19, 2020
  14. fishboy92 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Somewhere around here Dropped pin Near North Pacific Ocean Google Maps

Nov 18, 2020
  15. fishboy92 rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

BIG F*N Yellas Mang...

Nov 18, 2020
  16. fishboy92 rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Thank you for one of the best reports I have seen on the forum . *****en trip from the looks of it . Tight lines . WR Will Change Bichen...

Nov 18, 2020
  17. fishboy92 rated Slater's post Like in the thread Royal Polaris 10day HiTackleCharter work&fish.

Were the yellows dropper loop fish on the bottom in the nasty structure??? I remember dropper looping yellows in the pinnacles at Lupe...

Nov 18, 2020
  18. fishboy92 rated 360sheepdog's post Like in the thread 17 year-old fishes his first U.S. Open...makes a check!.

Actually, The video is his self-filmed high school video project...He credits using his finesse skills (learned on SD lakes) to making...

Oct 28, 2020
  19. fishboy92 rated rza007's post Like in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

Beautiful first skiff. Lots can get done on that. Congrats!

Oct 21, 2020
  20. fishboy92 rated galen's post Like in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

13’ or 33’, you got more water to fish now.

Oct 20, 2020