Ratings fishboy92 has given

1. fishboy92 rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread Will CA do things like this?.

Probably not We can barley afford to keep our lakes open

Apr 16, 2021
  2. fishboy92 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The best Big Bass Lake in San Diego.

To be fair, (i know that is hard knowing what we know) he did catch some legit huge bass.

Mar 18, 2021
  3. fishboy92 rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Local Ramp?.

If the water is low at Miramar and you launch a long boat with a trailer be careful.....the end of the ramp drops off down about 5' and...

Mar 9, 2021
  4. fishboy92 rated mattgulptosser's post Agree in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

I only go mondays (day off) during rainy weather if I can. The bass, at least, seem to respond quite a bit to the lack of people/boat...

Nov 19, 2020
  5. fishboy92 rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread So far in September 2020.

think its his phone number and address lol

Sep 21, 2020
  6. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Is 40lb braid enough for sharks and rays in Mission Bay?.

When I do the shark n ray thing it’s with 40# mono. Braid would be stronger imo. So I think you’re ok.

Jul 5, 2020
  7. fishboy92 rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Morena flotation nation.

Last time I fished for crappie at morena (and it was along time ago) the average size was very small and people were encouraged to take...

May 18, 2020
  8. fishboy92 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread BARRETT CLOSED for the 2020 season.

Closing lakes that people pay to fish because of Budget deficits. I suppose that makes sense to somebody.

Apr 7, 2020
  9. fishboy92 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Quarantine my a$$ 3/19.

Hell yeah.. nice fish.. hoping to do some damage later myself

Mar 20, 2020
  10. fishboy92 rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread IV 03.06/07.20.

What do you do with the carp?

Mar 11, 2020
  11. fishboy92 rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Agree in the thread It finally happened. 2/5.

Ouch...

Mar 6, 2020
  12. fishboy92 rated itsyaboysears's post Agree in the thread It finally happened. 2/5.

That was an epic night. Congrats again buddy! Hoping to link again soon and finds ourselves a couple more:emoji_sunglasses:

Mar 6, 2020
  13. fishboy92 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 2/16 afternoon fun.

I no say chet... Hahaha

Feb 16, 2020
  14. fishboy92 rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

I can't believe this thread is still going. You took your chances, it didn't work out. You didn't get a ticket, but got your "feelings"...

Jan 3, 2020
  15. fishboy92 rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

Honestly I dont know how you could be angry about all this in the end. You got off with a warning, that is great. You knew you were...

Jan 3, 2020
  16. fishboy92 rated coastpilot's post Agree in the thread Bait general.

ghost shrimp are especially effective in the lagoons

Jan 2, 2020
  17. fishboy92 rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Hali Mission at Mission.

Those lures don't catch fish sitting in the tackle box . Just consider it offerings to the fishing gods. . If you switch to inline...

Dec 31, 2019
  18. fishboy92 rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Amount of poles.

was told by F&G guy you can use as many poles as you want In the bay as long as you can manage them

Dec 11, 2019