Ratings fishboy92 has given

1. fishboy92 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Wahoo?.

What length of trip do I need to go on for a realistic/likely chance of catching a wahoo?

Mar 31, 2021
  2. fishboy92 rated F1$H's post Helpful in the thread Dixon 12/6.

On the back of dixon permits it says all dfw rules are enforced

Dec 10, 2019
  3. fishboy92 rated F1$H's post Helpful in the thread Shark and ray questions..

The way bat fight works is its four counties in socal, SD, Orange county, LA, and ventura. You can fish anywhere in those countys for...

Dec 9, 2019
  4. fishboy92 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

Canals are faster water, no matter where they spawn...

Nov 20, 2019
  5. fishboy92 rated diegofish's post Helpful in the thread Barbless hook citation.

You'll only forget once Do the math, if you are using a $200 set up and the fine is $260 hmmmm Davey Jones Locker with it. "It slipped...

May 9, 2019
  6. fishboy92 rated Carterantebi's post Helpful in the thread Dolphin on Wednesday.

Yeah you can't upload a vid because it takes up too much storage according to Kellen. You can post a YouTube video.

Jan 3, 2018
  7. fishboy92 rated rustyShank's post Helpful in the thread Been a minute..

I was walking back to my car as the tow truck pulled up, they finally got the jeep out but the tide was going up and the water was right...

Feb 9, 2017
  8. fishboy92 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Fun times San V.

We saw a 60 plus in Barona arm!

Oct 18, 2016
  9. fishboy92 rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread Clear coat chipping off..

You can flex coat them, wrap over them and flex coat them or just run them as is. Plenty of my best rods are scarred up and down the blank.

Apr 19, 2016
  10. fishboy92 rated natural_one's post Helpful in the thread Alittle action for the night 4/11.

Nice man! I think I met you last week on Fiesta. I mentioned we've both been at pepper park before? Anyways great catches. Glad to...

Apr 11, 2016
  11. fishboy92 rated indymusky's post Helpful in the thread Water clarity question for lake skinner.

Waters coming up n still pumping. Clarity is clear up to 15 to 25 feet on the opposite side of the water intake n by the dock to the...

Mar 17, 2016
  12. fishboy92 rated RamonaAngler's post Helpful in the thread Sutherland 3-11-15.

Pretty much, yes. Stop, go, pause, reel, pause, reel....I was using a fairly SLOW retrieve yesterday as well, since the water is still...

Mar 12, 2016
  13. fishboy92 rated zzbassman's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 2/20.

Was there also Saturday and Sunday.. Lots of club guys out on Saturday. Talked to the lake guys Sunday morning and they mentioned there...

Feb 22, 2016
  14. fishboy92 rated LEGEND's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Monday.

late start, dipped the boat and off I went. No bait, just artificials. Ran straight out to the jetty to try for a checkered board on the...

Nov 23, 2015
  15. fishboy92 rated rza007's post Helpful in the thread Miramar water dropping, ramp expected to be out of order.

Check out the huge silt mound at Mar. Pics taken this afternoon Mos hole. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2015
  16. fishboy92 rated Mattlures's post Helpful in the thread DFG is out there.

We had a tough time. Only 4 but they were all big

Oct 4, 2015
  17. fishboy92 rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread razor clamz.

They are all over MB, but IMO ghosties get more action, though they catch smaller fish. Are you targeting croaker?

May 7, 2015