Ratings fishboy92 has received

1. swings are free rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Limits on grunion coming.

30 grunion per license??? Wow lol. I'm all about bag limits but 30 pieces of grunion per angler is a joke lol. Been doing the annual...

Jan 2, 2022
  2. Roncador rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Limits on grunion coming.

30 grunion per license??? Wow lol. I'm all about bag limits but 30 pieces of grunion per angler is a joke lol. Been doing the annual...

Jan 1, 2022
  3. Fat Spottie rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread So what happened to trolling?.

Alright team 2 it's your turn on the rotation. Please when we come to a stop please reel up the trollers. Come to a wfo patty stop and...

Jul 28, 2021
  4. RayChavez91 rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Bay shenanigans month of May.

Just some random bay outings these past few days and nights. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

May 30, 2021
  5. Koyote rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread For Sale United Composites Swimbait Finatic Casting Rods.

FU&$##@@@!!!

Mar 21, 2021
  6. tjthegreat1 rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Never to early.

The moon has em lockjaw, barometric pressure didn't help either this weekend

Mar 2, 2021
  7. Roncador rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Never to early.

The moon has em lockjaw, barometric pressure didn't help either this weekend

Mar 1, 2021
  8. Fat Spottie rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Whos been on the dolphin.

Huh

Feb 28, 2021
  9. Roncador rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Alittle crappie and gillin.

Been hitting random lakes here and there testing out the bite. Pretty decent with each lakes turning on the light switches soon. Spawn...

Feb 23, 2021
  10. Egorham rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges opening.

Sshhhhhh

Feb 1, 2021
  11. mattgulptosser rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Rays.

Fresh fresh bait, chum it up, and bring some patience. Make a log every outing you go. It helped myself tons.

Jan 30, 2021
  12. B8DHOOK rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Sand Bass.

Rollers at the barge

Dec 2, 2020
  13. blackcloud9 rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Trolling Rapalas at Otay!!!.

Its almost that crappie time shhhhhhhhhh

Dec 1, 2020
  14. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Sand Bass.

Rollers at the barge

Nov 25, 2020
  15. camobass rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

That and all 80 percent of social media with it yesterday. I don't even think 1 percent had masks on throughout the lake. Those so...

Nov 20, 2020
  16. beast759 rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Dixon Trout wars. Opener.

You should of seen it at whisker it was a nightmare and a half.

Nov 20, 2020
  17. ror_sal rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Calstar 196-8L for small plastics.

Check out the united composites, baybass, and megabass series love both of mines

Oct 26, 2020
  18. Bobby.lee.sd rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Calstar 196-8L for small plastics.

Check out the united composites, baybass, and megabass series love both of mines

Oct 23, 2020
  19. rockzilla rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Big bay drifting away on the new toy 10/16.

Been wanting alittle rig to myself for awhile, been searching online for the past few days and scored on a good deal on a 13ft Klamath....

Oct 21, 2020
  20. geofish rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Quick Question!.

Never heard of that, all I know is if your caught fishing for lobsters with rod and reel your getting cited. Seen it happen, seen it...

Oct 9, 2020