Ratings fishboy92 has received

1. Moseley rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread The one that got away....

Nice fish though. Carolina rig smelt?

Mar 28, 2020
  2. cavedog619 rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Any Walmart / big 5 medium heavy combo will catch a spotty no need for fancy stuff for those things haha

Mar 27, 2020
  3. fisheromen rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Any Walmart / big 5 medium heavy combo will catch a spotty no need for fancy stuff for those things haha

Mar 27, 2020
  4. Roncador rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Starter setup for Spotted bay bass/ Other bay species.

Mar 27, 2020
  5. swings are free rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Is sweet water open I don’t see it on the list!.

I would never risk sweet water, I know of a few that has done it and paid a steep steep fine.

Mar 23, 2020
  6. NibbleSquad rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Surf Crappie.

Time and more time. I think it took me 7 trips untill I got my first legal. Some days I throw for more then 4 hours without a single...

Mar 23, 2020
  7. B8DHOOK rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Ability to fish.

Gotta kill me first and kill me again when I'm dead, if not I'll tell them to start up that paperwork. Shooooot

Mar 20, 2020
  8. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Ability to fish.

Gotta kill me first and kill me again when I'm dead, if not I'll tell them to start up that paperwork. Shooooot

Mar 19, 2020
  9. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread First Overnight to St. Nick 3/17.

San Nicholas is a very special place. My first time out there was on the Fortune, and a few on the freedom, but hands down Bruce on the...

Mar 19, 2020
  10. otay michael rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Thank God I have camo clothing shhhhhhhh

Mar 18, 2020
  11. yellowtail rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Mar 18, 2020
  12. Double Minor rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Mar 18, 2020
  13. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Uh oh.

It's official SD lakes are closed as of right now

Mar 17, 2020
  14. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Next weeks grunion run.

Can't use for bait is what coach is saying

Mar 11, 2020
  15. Gabemorales rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Thoughts on Ceviche.

Sheep ceviche sounds good right now

Mar 11, 2020
  16. citruspirate rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Next weeks grunion run.

Fished mission all night and nada worked all the way north towards El Carmel nothing. Heard from a buddy they were running pretty good...

Mar 11, 2020
  17. Sdudebro86 rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread It finally happened. 2/5.

Got my first grinner nearly took the rod out of my hands before setting the hook haha. [ATTACH]

Mar 8, 2020
  18. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Where da macks at?.

I'm ready for snbf [ATTACH]

Mar 5, 2020
  19. B8DHOOK rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Where da macks at?.

I'm ready for snbf [ATTACH]

Mar 5, 2020