Ratings fishboy92 has received

1. cavedog619 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread That silver Quarantine stuff 3/20 to 4/20.

I like flats to be honest and sand environment. And old timer use to tell me look for dead ends hence alley alley ways, coves, points....

May 7, 2020
  2. B8DHOOK rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread That silver Quarantine stuff 3/20 to 4/20.

I like flats to be honest and sand environment. And old timer use to tell me look for dead ends hence alley alley ways, coves, points....

May 7, 2020
  3. Double Minor rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

Rumor is they are shutting down Barrett n Sutherland for good. Just heard and read

Apr 29, 2020
  4. swings are free rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread San V 4/13.

Just got word in right now it's 25' before spill

Apr 13, 2020
  5. EscoFisher rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread San Diego beaches now closed.

Yeaaa about that.... Let's just say I felt like I was studying Pre-law last night and having a debate with p.d. everything is closed at...

Mar 26, 2020
  6. Easy619 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread San Diego beaches now closed.

Yeaaa about that.... Let's just say I felt like I was studying Pre-law last night and having a debate with p.d. everything is closed at...

Mar 26, 2020
  7. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread San Diego beaches now closed.

Yea I filled up lastnight and maybe tonight too ;) [ATTACH]

Mar 25, 2020
  8. mcfish rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Seen people launching and fishing at pepper all afternoon today. Fished harbor island fine as well.

Mar 22, 2020
  9. Double Minor rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread How long before they close all the lakes and parks??.

Henshaw Loud and Clear 10-4 beautiful as it was since I left it. Fished her all day yesterday [ATTACH]

Mar 18, 2020
  10. swings are free rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Uh oh.

It's official SD lakes are closed as of right now

Mar 17, 2020
  11. bassfisherman619 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Uh oh.

It's official SD lakes are closed as of right now

Mar 17, 2020
  12. VeeDubGuy02 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Next weeks grunion run.

Fished mission all night and nada worked all the way north towards El Carmel nothing. Heard from a buddy they were running pretty good...

Mar 12, 2020
  13. kciuchta rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Next weeks grunion run.

Fished mission all night and nada worked all the way north towards El Carmel nothing. Heard from a buddy they were running pretty good...

Mar 11, 2020
  14. kyle12345 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Question about BFT.

Listen to the crew, fish hard, change your baits, fish them in the proper setting, and maybe you'll score one. Everyday is different....

Feb 25, 2020
  15. mcfish rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread RIP Miramar.

That water fluctuates up and down constantly for the past 10 years now I've seen it where they had to pull the old T Dock out.

Feb 11, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Flash Minnows.

8'e6x stradic 3000 30lb spec to 15 FLURO. Yea the 9' and up are nice but most of those rods are soft on the tip I like it in between....

Jan 27, 2020
  17. Tmaio123 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Some rippers tonight 1/24.

Mb

Jan 26, 2020