Ratings fishboy92 has received

1. Double Minor rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Found some Grunions.

Work your baits slower

May 7, 2019
  2. BassinNova rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

I seen a bunch caught the other day pushing over 3's hodges kicks out some nice blackies

Mar 5, 2019
  3. Troy rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Seabass or vina?.

Rainbow trout

Mar 1, 2019
  4. shawnanigans rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Dixon/Santee 1/22-1/23.

Just alittle write up for the guys who are wanting to fill up a stringer on some good San Diego Stockers. Fished Dixon late afternoon...

Jan 25, 2019
  5. Werfless rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Dixon/Santee 1/22-1/23.

Just alittle write up for the guys who are wanting to fill up a stringer on some good San Diego Stockers. Fished Dixon late afternoon...

Jan 23, 2019
  6. Troy rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Bay Monster broke me off.

90lb halibut

Jan 21, 2019
  7. fishingmissionbay rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Big Macks creating big bites in PL - advice?.

40lb mono is all you need for that stuff, 3/0, 4/0 im assuming your pinning em on a dropper or reverse. Who knows could of been a ghost...

Jan 7, 2019
  8. Easy619 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Miramar questions.

Pack of morning dawn, 6lb d-shot= have fun

Jan 2, 2019
  9. natural_one rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Recent Miramar Bass News Anyone?.

I practically live 5min from the lake, basically well it is my home lake. They stopped dumping all the good trout years back, but it has...

Dec 29, 2018
  10. BassinNova rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Recent Miramar Bass News Anyone?.

I practically live 5min from the lake, basically well it is my home lake. They stopped dumping all the good trout years back, but it has...

Dec 27, 2018
  11. kevkim rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Reel for surface irons.

Tranx500&Trini 30 are my go two's

Dec 17, 2018
  12. saltysocal rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread old Toriums and Trinidads VS new Toruims and Trinidads.

I owned a few of the hg's and to be honest I was not quite impressed, my older toriums held up much better then the hg's. I had a few of...

Oct 20, 2018
  13. saltysocal rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread old Toriums and Trinidads VS new Toruims and Trinidads.

I love em all, I have about 11 trinis, both the A's and golds. We use to call the old gold ones knucklebusters, can't fish em with a one...

Oct 19, 2018
  14. saltysocal rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Seeker vs Calstar: Jigsticks.

"CE", Delmar is nice as well it's alittle on the lighter side for me. I have all four of 10'0s wahoo, Delmar, monster, and also use my...

Oct 10, 2018
  15. kyle12345 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Megabait While Tuna Fishing.

Bomb it out sink it half way, burn it back pause it burn it back.

Aug 18, 2018
  16. lone_wolf rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Different overnight prices??.

Some offer a limited load. Some offer meals, some come in a bit later

Aug 15, 2018
  17. Carterantebi rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente closed untill further Notice 8/11/18.

Some of you may heard and some may not. But the lake is closed untill further notice, very sad news today of a young girl drowning at...

Aug 12, 2018
  18. robbiesmith25 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente closed untill further Notice 8/11/18.

Some of you may heard and some may not. But the lake is closed untill further notice, very sad news today of a young girl drowning at...

Aug 12, 2018
  19. kyle12345 rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread What Happened -3/4 Days.

Everyday is different it's all part of the game, so many factors, maybe there wasn't any current, water turned, schools moved, or simply...

May 10, 2018
  20. CatfishRuss rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Oh dear! My roots are showing..

Last Thursday 3.45 lb [ATTACH]

May 5, 2018